Approaching Hot Babes

J-Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason I can approach a level 5 or 6 babe ...but 7-10 are almost impossible to me...I was wondering what or some good TIPS TO BREAKING TO THE NEXT LEVEL and what have yourexperiences been with these 7-10 HB ....I was thinking about getting a wingman in which we could push each other to hit up these HB chicks......Oh yea by the way Im located in Houston...so if there are any guys out there that want to work on there DJ skillz in H-TOWN just email me ok...jfiredup@hotmail.com

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start off with the DJ bible....you will get all the answers from there.Here is the link to the DJ bible.

DJ bible

Synthesis

Don Juan
Reaction score
J-Styles, you've just got to desensitize yourself to the point where approaching really hot women and talking to them is not a big deal.

You do this by talking to as many of them as possible.

The first few times you do it you'll be nervous, but after that you'll barely think about it.

If you want, you can start off by talking to 7-10s that work in places like clothes stores or strip clubs or something. It's their job to be nice, so with them it's a little easier. After that you can move to random chicks anywhere you like.

You'll be surprised at how receptive some 9's and 10's are going to be, they'll be very sexual and sweet and inviting and all that.

For the ones that will shut you down by saying "no" a lot and giving you stand-offish body language, it's not a big deal. Who cares. You can either just walk away, or..

there's other ways of dealing with them that I'm working on.. c&f, teasing, neg-hits etc.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just remember that you're better than them and they should only be so lucky to talk to you.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chicks are easier , not harder to DJ on because their egoes are so dependant on their ability to wow men.
Also they have the confidence that means they actually do put out rather than jerk you around for weeks and weeks.

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you, do not compliment a hot woman, shoot her sh!t(her looks not with a 50 cal), then don't act wowed by her. She goes to pieces. From my personal experiance I have done this so bad, that I have gotten broads pissed of with me, then to arguing, then to crying, uhhh I suggest not going that far.

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change the way your thinking. Right now your like "oh my god she is so hot" "i'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"

When you should be thinking, two tits, a hole, and a heartbeat.

You are still putting these girls on pedastels my boy, stop that!

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try checking out this thread which deals with this matter in an interesting way.

The Final Word on Cold Approach

or you could check out another thread(mine) which deals with the same problem of anxiety of meeting new people and how to get over it.

First Impressions Count

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think that you're better than every chick... you will have no problem approaching hot broads.

I do it all the time.