Approaching girls with big biatch shields?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done a lot of self improvement over the last few months and this past week I've gotten around to updating my wardrobe....so basically I look like a pimp now and it's tight. I've been noticing I'm getting looks from more types of girls now, but some of them got huge biatch shields. You know what I mean...the type of girl who has all the latest fashions, has her hair done perfect and what not, the gorgeous ones. Generally, I go for the nice girls anyways, but I want to see if I can diversify so that I'll know there's no girl I can't have. Anybody got any tips on hitting on these really hot materialistic girls?

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wouldn't try to hit on these girls in general. A lot of them are a pain in the a$$ later on. However, there are some girls who look seemingly conceited and materialistic, but are in actuality kinda nice. I've had the pleasure of dating a few of them, but it's usually them that make the first move. Personally, I would somehow show them how good of a catch I am, but act disinterested. There girls get enough hollering from losers anyhow. Don't act like one of them. So yea, my strategy would be to show them how pimp I am, then let them come to me.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the ways to shatter that b-shield is to use a neg-hit.

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. try stepping away from yourself....

you always want what you can't have.... don't give them what they want.. don't chase them.

You can approach them and try to get the #, but if they are B1tchy like that in the first place.... why would you waste your time trying to get to know them better??

Best,

Jin