Approaching challenge

Novadude

Reaction score
This is a challenge to myself but feel free to join in if you want and share your own experiences and results.

I read all this stuff about, you shouldn't be afraid to approach girls and being rejected isn't half as bad as you make it out to be, however, i still find myself unable to approach. I always get nervous and so on.

So i decided to make this challenge for myself so that i would finally be able to overcome this fear once and for all.

The challenge itself is that i have to approach girls with the intention of being rejected. The challenge will be over after i have been rejected by 10 girls.

Hopefully by doing this i will learn that being rejected isn't as big a deal as you make it out to be and it is infact just another experience you can share with your mates and laugh about.

Also because i am after rejections, i will have no concern over saying stupid things and therefore be able to say whatever comes to mind without ever asking myself 'should i ask her that' or 'how will she react if i say that'. My hope is that eventually i'll be able to start convos without to much thought of what to say, as i will just know.

I ain't decide whether i should set myself a time limit yet but at the moment, i'm just gonna have a laugh completing this challenge.:D

Novadude

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Novadude said:
The challenge itself is that i have to approach girls with the intention of being rejected. The challenge will be over after i have been rejected by 10 girls.

Also because i am after rejections, i will have no concern over saying stupid things
This is being field tested here. Tell them, "You're pretty." You'll be rejected.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is weird...when i've used "You're pretty"...i've gotten good responses...did i do something wrong by not being rejected? O:)

Cash37

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its like a wall, push through it a couple times, then it will fall permanently (if that made sense). You dont need a slick pickup line, go in with whats on the top of your head. The key is to be calm, smooth, and charming.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im about to try something like that since womene are enitrely sexual i dont think they would react to rude comments as much as we think it would i figure the only one thinkin their rude is me so i am gonna go up to as many girls as i can and say sumthing blatantly sexual to them because im trying to get over my fears .