Approaching a woman after someone else just approached?

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay i know there are just a few guys that have guts to go and approach women whether its in the train station or the bus stop or the streets. I never done it before. I think about a month ago in a train station there was this real attractive woman and I was just walking and noticed her.

There was a guy that was talking to her and had his phone with him and I think he cold approached her when I was walking towards that end. He was smiling A LOT and the woman did talk to him and seemed happy. A lot of people was watching too and then she just went her way to another part of the train station.

My question is is it always a bad idea to approach a woman that JUST has been approached 2 minutees ago? I know its better to take a shot since theres nothing to lose but whats your opinion on this situation?

I don't think i ever heard of this situation addressed in this board.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because this situation was really awkward. If i was a woman and just been approached and another guy comes talks to me in 2 miniutes, it makes everything seem so easy for me.

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's going to be awkward for you until you start.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the difference? You can work it in your favor, especially if she just rejected the guy.

'That was harsh, the guy asked for your number and you turned him down! I saw him over in the corner crying. You are kind of sadistic'...

That would get a laugh.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lyamdb

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's ALWAYS a way. Have you seen the movie "Hitch"? Will Smith aproaches a chick (Eva Mendez) at the club who is rejecting some persistant guy. I'm saying Will Smith INTERRUPTS another approach and gets the chick! Can you fvcking believe that?!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lyamdb said:
There's ALWAYS a way. Have you seen the movie "Hitch"? Will Smith aproaches a chick (Eva Mendez) at the club who is rejecting some persistant guy. I'm saying Will Smith INTERRUPTS another approach and gets the chick! Can you fvcking believe that?!
Uhh...that was just a fictional movie, dude.

But to answer the OP's question, isn't that the norm in bars and clubs anyway? Women get approached by guys, you might be the 4th guy that hit on them that night.