Approaches when people are around

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I no longer ever tell myself a girl is out of my league or that she looks too snobby or anything. If I find her attractive and I'm in the mood, I'll approach....unless there's a lot of people around that may overhear. I approached a girl on a train when there were a lot of people around, but I was sitting next to her so I didn't really worry about people listening, so I am getting better. However, a few days ago I wanted to approach the chick working at Starbucks, but there were other people in line and the place was pretty full. I knew somebody would overhear the convo and, in that situation, it had to be a quick pick-up since she was busy...so that means if I fail = loser, big time.

Just looking for your advice on those difficult approaches.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Know what you goin through

I was at work and a woman came in. After finding her a movie, I rang her up. She seemed to be interested and I could not help but think I was gettin the "ask me out vibe." I thought about asking her out, it was the perfect oppourtinity. But, I screwed up by failing to do it. I guess I was shocked, I couldn't believe I could tell she was interested. I didn't believe it at first, I usually am wrong about these things. But, if she does ever come in again, I'll act. Now that I believe that she was interested, nothing can stop me. I guess I'm still not used to the major changes I have made in my life. :)

All you need to do is go in frequently. Eventually, you'll find the right time to make your move.

khanboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you have 700+ posts and you still have this

so that means if I fail = loser, big time.
in your head?

What is up with that?

Also, who gives a rats ass if someone listens into your conversation or knows you're trying to pick up chicks. Chances are they are in one of two categories:
a) Envy
b) Apathy

Either they couldn't care less, or they wish they had a nut sack like yourself. Even if they aren't in one of the two above, which is not likely, does it matter? You've had freinds listen in to your conversations all the time, does it make a difference? What's even better is the losers who listen in on you in public places will likely never see you again. If by some chance they do, it's likely only one thing will happen. They will not remember or not care!

Talk to chicks everywhere,
khanboy

Reaction score
The best DJ tip on Earth: Honestly never give a damm, ever. Do what feels good to you, unless it violates state law.

Don Corleon

Don Juan
Reaction score
khanboy has a point,i have trouble sometimes doing this as well, but you just got to go for it regardless who's there. people actually will respect you had the balls to do it, i know i do whenever i hear somebody pick up on a chick.

Beige

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on a camp some time ago and I decided to learn to pick up chicks on a dancefloor. One evening I approached 5 or 6 of them and got rejected very badly each time.
Did those girls think that I was a looser? Definetly.

But you know what? After a few days of a camp I went back home and I told my friend about that evening. You know what was his reaction? He admired my courage and he knew that he wouldn't have balls to do it. And so would my other friends.

I believe that guys that noticed me on that disco that night thought the same way because I at least tried while they were just looking.

Two days ago I was in a club. At one moment I was dancing with two chicks simultanously. I looked at the mirror which happened to be in front of us. Who's the looser now?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man ƒuck who overhears. I do that **** all the time , it's just about playing it like it's not a big deal to you.

BES

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey walden is it good to pick up girls by yourself or with friends?
like in the mall/supermarket be alone or with friends?

I read your boot camp journal and its helping me a lot its harder than i thought hehe. probably i will start at the basic ......just convo and when iam comfortable with that i will start getting there #.

so far i got 1 phone # from a chick from the internet. lol:D

got to go .....going to borders(in the cafe) to hunt some real HB.