Approaches/Icebreakers for in class?

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone have any good icebreakers or methods to approach girls during class--i.e., if you're sitting next to them but don't know them.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"OMG this teacher's sooo boring! oh btw I'm tyguy"
"you dropped this. oh its not yours? well then here's my first meeting gift to you :p I'm tyguy"
"hey how's it going? im tyguy"

its pretty easy :p

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not really shy or anything; I don't have problems talking to girls. But I'm looking for a way to start a flirting conversation right off the bat, rather than a regular, fakey, friends-only conversation.

I had it down pat last year, but I spent most of my summer smoking pot with a bunch of my guy friends, and only hooking up with party chicks that took no work whatsoever. I get back to school this year and I seem to have lost my intuition about what to say.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
start with a neg or a funny comment? thats the closest I think you'd get to start flirting right away ...

Gateway

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah he's right negs and ****y funny are the best ways to start it off in class cause you don't want her thinking your intrested in her espeically during class ya know

Bballer7389

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
"OMG this teacher's sooo boring! oh btw I'm tyguy"
"you dropped this. oh its not yours? well then here's my first meeting gift to you :p I'm tyguy"
"hey how's it going? im tyguy"

its pretty easy :p

I liek that one :yes:

tyguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to her a bit today, just introduced my self with a 101.
1- Did you do something to your hair?
Her- Yeah I did, it's straightened today.
0- Oh. I like it better natural.
1- But it still looks nice.

What I think I'm really asking are what are good conversations to have that are flirtatious in nature.

VSTbeserk

Don Juan
Reaction score
"i'd like to thank you for stealing the desk i wanted."

haha i like that one would be good to do while the teacher is talking and you pull out a piece of paper and write it down and pass it to her when your done

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah i just thought of this one:

the girl's already seated somewhere, and there's no one next to her. you go by, smile like she had just done you a great favor, and say "omg thank you so much for saving me a seat! i knew I could count on you!" She's probably gonna either smile or be like "huh?" in which case you ignore her response and just talk to her like she's an old friend. and TADA icebreaker :)

Konjac

Don Juan
Reaction score
VSTbeserk said:
"I'd like to thank you for stealing the desk I wanted"

that one would be good to do while the teacher is talking and you pull out a piece of paper and write it down and pass it to her when your done
:up:

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's a negative compliment. basically, you compliment her on something, but something that she's kindof ashamed of. so you make fun of her weaker parts :p hence why you mustn't do it too often, or else she'll just be bummed out.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
it's a negative compliment. basically, you compliment her on something, but something that she's kindof ashamed of. so you make fun of her weaker parts :p hence why you mustn't do it too often, or else she'll just be bummed out.
thanks, had to beg to get that answer, I mess up my C+F all the time and kinda go into just dissing her, which rarely become useful negs, but yah Im working on my C+F :p