Approached an HB 9, however i was nervous

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im at a shopping centre. I seen this HB 9, I then proceeded to approach her from the side.

I said "hello"

Then

"Hello, hello" (at this point I was nervous and she seen my nervous body language).

I turned and I said:

"I just saw you and wanted to say you look gorgeous" (very weak)

She said "sorry I'm not interested".

I'm not bothered, their is still work to do to calm myself and relax.

It can be nerve wrecking as you all know.

This was disappointing as the other day:

I was out and needed to get rid of stuff, went somewhere, waited. I told very confidentially and calmly an hb9 that the other people were before her and she couldn't just drop her stuff, that she had to wait like the others(as i too needed to drop my stuff) .

Unfortunately in that situation, an older man said he would take her stuff and drop it off.

Last edited:

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn’t care about it. A girl I was seeing showed me her likes and messages on a dating app. It’s nothing personal they just have all that choice and pick someone for whatever reason. You just have to maximize your chances. This situation seems like it influenced you to the point you needed to make this post.
care less, maximize your chances.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you do this the easier it gets.

And because you will have done it 100's of time you literally won't care much about any particular girl.

This is the path to outcome independence.

Which, of course, will allow you to be much more playful and spontaneous, and successful.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im at a shopping centre. I seen this HB 9, I then proceeded to approach her from the side.

I said "hello"

Then

"Hello, hello" (at this point I was nervous and she seen my nervous body language).

I turned and I said:

"I just saw you and wanted to say you look gorgeous" (very weak)

She said "sorry I'm not interested".

I'm not bothered, their is still work to do to calm myself and relax.

It can be nerve wrecking as you all know.

This was disappointing as the other day:

I was out and needed to get rid of stuff, went somewhere, waited. I told very confidentially and calmly an hb9 that the other people were before her and she couldn't just drop her stuff, that she had to wait like the others(as i too needed to drop my stuff) .

Unfortunately in that situation, an older man said he would take her stuff and drop it off.

Trying to pickup an attractive women you don't know in a location that is not meant for pickups is a waste of time. I treat interactions with all attractive strange women as an opportunity to just be nice and be social.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went direct and it may not be the best.

As far as nervousness the old advice was to imagine her taking a big stink she/it on the toilet.. So what if she looks good

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a lot of debate on direct vs. indirect. I tend to go more indirect and subtle. Both direct and indirect have benefits and drawbacks.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As far as nervousness the old advice was to imagine her taking a big stink she/it on the toilet.. So what if she looks good
Very true, believe it or not attractive woman take dumps and get **** stains on their underwear. Imagine you saw a very attractive woman that makes you nervous. How would you feel about her if she was at gym or whatever with a **** stain near her ass? She would go from goddess to normal human very quickly.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, believe it or not attractive woman take dumps and get **** stains on their underwear. Imagine you saw a very attractive woman that makes you nervous. How would you feel about her if she was at gym or whatever with a **** stain near her ass? She would go from goddess to normal human very quickly.
When I first meet an attractive girl. I really don't think about this sort of stuff. However, I am told some people find this sort of stuff highly erotic. Oh well, you be you, I guess.