Approach question

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been practicing eye contact on the many HB's I encounter on my journey to class of the morning.

As I am walking I will usually pass the girls as they are closing in on me along the sidewalk. I will make direct eye contact and smile and at least 2 or 3 always seem to make good direct eye contact with me and usually smile back.

So here I am walking along the sidewalk with people in front of me, behind me, and along side of me and this girl smiles back at me.

Then what?? Do I say excuse me.. or hello...or compliment on her f**ck-me boots? I have once had this scenario occur and I told a girl that I like her boots and she said "thanks" and kept walking.

Its like I'm getting over the eye contact part but then it seems impossible for me to take it to the next level.

I guess it seems un-natural for me to keep the conversation going on a complete stranger.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bud, i think commenting on her boots is a good thing, like "Those must be comfortable." or even "Hi"
If they're not receptive to it, I would just cut my losses. But thats just me, maybe that's not persistent enough :-?

k900

Reaction score
I think it will seem un-natural, or at least for a while. It still seems un-natural for me.

I'd make a comment about the situation (the boots she's wearing's fine) but make a comment that's not completely predictable but also makes her laugh and sets her up for an easy response (rather than a yes/no response). For example, if she's wearing big fur boots, say "Those boots like warm, heading to Alaska after class?"

B-Real

Don Juan
Reaction score
So now whats the best way to continue the conversation? "So I'd like to talk to you longer but I gotta get to class so why don't you give me your number and I could call you sometime"

What about that. It doesn't seem to needy and it gets straight to the point. I guess at this time she could either say yes or no right?

So I've basically got nothing to loose.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Real said:
I have been practicing eye contact on the many HB's I encounter on my journey to class of the morning.

As I am walking I will usually pass the girls as they are closing in on me along the sidewalk. I will make direct eye contact and smile and at least 2 or 3 always seem to make good direct eye contact with me and usually smile back.

So here I am walking along the sidewalk with people in front of me, behind me, and along side of me and this girl smiles back at me.

Then what?? Do I say excuse me.. or hello...or compliment on her f**ck-me boots? I have once had this scenario occur and I told a girl that I like her boots and she said "thanks" and kept walking.

Its like I'm getting over the eye contact part but then it seems impossible for me to take it to the next level.

I guess it seems un-natural for me to keep the conversation going on a complete stranger.
Turn up the C&F.

"Hey! Shy? Don't waste that good eye contact! Come over and talk to me!"