Appearance Q~ Eyebrows

ScottieDosntKnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really a fitness question...more about appearance. I have really bushy eyebrows....and i know a lot of guys who do. I know its pretty unattactive in girls....is there anything guys are supposed to do? Lol probably sounds stupid...but anything you should do for "eyebrow grooming"?

Jackmal

Reaction score
I know how you feel

I you really feel self concious about it, go to a salon that does "eyebrow threading."
PROS:
You'll get a professional and neat job done.
It's more convinient than leaning into a mirror and staring at yourself (although I do that quite often :D )
It's relatively quick (15 minutes tops)
The results are immediate, (people began commenting on my well groomed appearance)

CONS:
Prices range from 8-14 bucks.
Hurts like hell :eek:
For like an hour afterwards your brows will throb.
You'll have to maintain it every two-three weeks (try looking for a salon that gives you every 3rd/4th/5th visit free, or with a package deal for a haircut)

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** going to a salon.
get an eyebrow/nosehair trimmer for 8 bucks and trim it yourself.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful trimming it yourself, it's easy to fvck up. I have bushy eyebrows myself, but I just pluck the unibrow. I recommend doing it right out of the shower - much less painful that way.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It pains me to admit that I do trim in between my unibrow with a very fine beard trimmer tool. Takes about ten seconds and looks alright.