Anything I did wrong?

funnyperson

Reaction score
Ok, theres this girl that laughs to my unfunny jokes, smiles whenever we see and shows some good interest level. Im definately not in the friend zone (i dont think so neway since im not an emotional tampon or go out with her as friends) I got her mate to ask about me to her, she sed some positive things.

I needed to ask her out in the right place so i wouldn't get bothered by my or her mates in school, so i told her that we had to go reception (school council stuff) on the way down I ask "Hey, if your not busy this weekend I was wondering if you'd like to go for lunch?" She smiled and giggles, lost eye contact... I took that as a bad signal so said "I didn't mean to put you on the spot, i just thought it would be fun. If you'd rather be friends (yer right) i understand" She keeps on saying "I dont know" So i end up tellin her to tell me by the end of the day... wrong move... i know... We didnt get to meet after that but she sent me an email the following day which was basically a sympathetic no and "not wanting our friendship go foward"...

I read most of the bible and articles and im sure i did stuff right... Can you guys see a problem with that? or is she simply not interested?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I got her mate to ask about me to her, she sed some positive things."

wrong

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
"I got her mate to ask about me to her, she sed some positive things."

wrong
Very wrong...

"Hey, if your not busy this weekend I was wondering if you'd like to go for lunch?"

You aren't coming from a place of 'strength' like this, you need to be more assertive. You should of said something like, 'hey, write your number down so we can grab a bite this weekend'. See the difference?

"I dont know"

I would have said something like, 'you don't know if you can refrain from trying to kiss me? Yeah, I know, I have that effect'.

Get what I'm saying bro?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man. that was bad. lol.

things sounded okay til you got to the asking out part. how can someone who's read the bible, pooks work, etc say stuff like that? man you have to absorb what you're reading and try it immediately.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time say something like:

"Hey I might be going to the movies this weekend..." then
-u can tag along if you want
- whats your # in case I go
- talk about the movie

Anyways, i heard somewhere that asking her to go places or for a # isnt to actually get the # or go places but to judge her attraction. I would say to pursue new women but put her on a backburner if you care for her alot

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't ask her if she wants to be just friends. You should ask her out and work on progressing forward SLOWLY. Based on her reactions she seems young and immature. How old is she?

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm be the chalenge dude. I mean u WERE on the right track, untill u asked her out like u were desperate.. Say somehting funny, take her to an amusement park. IF she disagrees, She IS not the girl for u then.. GOOD LUCK.

funnyperson

Reaction score
applaya said:
You shouldn't ask her if she wants to be just friends. You should ask her out and work on progressing forward SLOWLY. Based on her reactions she seems young and immature. How old is she?
We're both in high school and are 16...

What should i do now? Because I dont want to be "just friends" lol Have i blown my chances? If i ask her again and get a no... im kinda scuppered cause there are no other girls of interest within high school atm.

Its hard to flirt or iniate kino with a person thats already said no...

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont worry son

you r still young...so you will learn more as you experience them

as for other 'players' that claim they can do better...i bet half of them can't even apply their so-called 'player-logic' in real situations...hahaha

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juanito said:
dont worry son

you r still young...so you will learn more as you experience them

as for other 'players' that claim they can do better...i bet half of them can't even apply their so-called 'player-logic' in real situations...hahaha
word to that

funny person heres the deal. I don't know if you've blown your chances. evry situation is different. I would keep talking to her in class. in 2 or 3 weeks ask her to go out with you. don't say "as friends" or "as more" just ask her out and see what happens.

To tell you the truth at 16 years old this girl is still a baby. I wouldn't be surprised if she has never gone out with a guy or even kissed a guy before, even if she is cute. Don't worry about it though just keep workin.

And just be comfortable around girls and confident. Most of what i've read in this section is total crap for layin the "player" moves by 14 and 15 year old boys who are tryin to sound like pimps and have no clue what their talkin about.

One last thing. If you do go out with her and she still wants to be just friends then you have to respect that. You can't force her to like you and based on what you said before I thinkn that is still a high probability. This girl is still a baby, fresh out of the woumb. Focus on yourself and as you and girls your age mature this stuff will get easier.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funnyperson said:
We're both in high school and are 16...

What should i do now? Because I dont want to be "just friends" lol Have i blown my chances? If i ask her again and get a no... im kinda scuppered cause there are no other girls of interest within high school atm.

Its hard to flirt or iniate kino with a person thats already said no...
For now, I would forget about her, move on. Actually, disappear for a while, don't let her see you as much. She'll start to wonder about you, etc... This will increase your value, trust me.

If you happen to run into her and she asks 'where have you been', say something like 'around', or 'I've been busy'. Don't answer her questions directly, always be vague, this builds mistery. I'm not saying to be rude, she'll think you are hurt because she said no, just be aloft.

If you happen to walk by her, don't stop, give her a wink and keep moving...