Anyone watch Entourage?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I understand this is a TV series where everyone is living a fabricated lifestyle and it's scripted but I dream of living like these guys. They have the money, the women, the job, the cars, nices houses. Shiit...The things I would do to live that life. My favorite character is Vincent Chase.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ari gold is the reason why I wake up in the morning.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to watch some real alpha men you should watch Californication.

Hank Moody is the man when it comes to not giving a f***, going after what he wants and living life to the fullest. His magic is that he seems genuine and sincere while perusing women.

PokerStar said:
ari gold is the reason why I wake up in the morning.
YES!! He is the only reason to watch the show (and the hot chicks).

Ari Gold is my agent!

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with you, man. I absolutely love the show. Early seasons were so much better though.

Ari is easily my favorite character. I could watch that show all day.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
PDubb75 said:
I'm with you, man. I absolutely love the show. Early seasons were so much better though.

Ari is easily my favorite character. I could watch that show all day.

And you can by watching this live stream. 24/7 of all seasons of Entourage.
http://www.justin.tv/0n3__tw0

If you're using Firefox or Chrome, go download "betterjtv" at www.betterjtv.com to get rid of the ads and better performance on the website/stream.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People always say I look like Vincent. Not so much anymore since I shave my hair. We have the same features though with the lower face.

jawbreaker73

Don Juan
Reaction score
the best show ever made..ari is the man however ive started admiring vincent in the last season..it was kinda darker than other seasons

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinhas said:
If you want to watch some real alpha men you should watch Californication.

Hank Moody is the man when it comes to not giving a f***, going after what he wants and living life to the fullest. His magic is that he seems genuine and sincere while perusing women.
This. If you have to model yourself after a TV character, Hank Moody is the way to go. The guys from Entourage are all pvssy-whipped when it really comes down to it (except Drama), but Hank always maintains his composure and game.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL it's perhaps not surprising that my two favorite shows are mentioned in this thread. I rewatched the entire Entourage first season last night, coincidentally.

However, they are mens' fantasy shows, remember that.

Meh, its a meaningless, purposeless existence.
You've just described life itself ;)

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, Hollywood is NOT Middle America. That show is aimed at Middle American tastes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbbw5UtnxyE
I just got done watching my "Collector's Edition" of this smutty classic. More in common with Hollywood than "Entourage". Trust me on that.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
This. If you have to model yourself after a TV character, Hank Moody is the way to go. The guys from Entourage are all pvssy-whipped when it really comes down to it (except Drama), but Hank always maintains his composure and game.

I think it was season 4 or 5 were Drama was pvssy-whipped cause of the french chick to the point of crying. I only needed to see two seasons of Californication Moody maybe alpha when it comes fccking hoes but he was constantly "beggng" to get wit his ex, in real life he wouldn't have got her back like that