Anyone tried Mus-L Blast 2000??

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's at http://www.mloproducts.com/mus2000.htm. Saw it at the GNC stand in the local Rite-Aid. I think I'll use it in place of good ole Nesquik as my new chocolate milk mix =). It has BCAA's, whey protein, zinc, magnesium and vitamin b12 in it, as well as loads of other vitamins, minerals and whatnot. Anyone used it, and if so what were the results?

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks killer.

Has anyone tried it? Anyone?

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, aren't you not supposed to take zinc with calcium? Second, I question how much this thing costs. I would say if you can get this thing for less than $7 per pound, it's a decent buy. Otherwise just get a MRP like Met-Rx (which also has vitamins along with a better blend of protein).

Also, I gained like 125 lb on my squat during my first month of squatting. I gained like 35 lb on my bench press in my first three months of benching. Most of these kids from Mater Dei probably did not lift before trying this regiment, which is why they did so well.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never heard of that one, but if that was true than wouldn't drinking a lot of milk be stupid if you were taking zinc anyways? Doesn't really match to me. Also, I dunno. I gained about 210 pounds in the first 3 months of squatting. The content of the mixture seems real to me though (doesn't show the whole mix on the site but it does on the tub of this stuff) and my friend Desiree said her brother is in love with the stuff, been using it for a year and gotten a lot more buff. BTW, it's 15 bucks or so for 50-something ounces. Sounds like a nice deal.