Anyone here Tired of the Guys Wussing Out ?

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive run into this a couple of times lately in the last few weeks and was wondering how many of you guys out there have experienced this and are fed up with it. Going to the clubs/bars alone is fine by me , but whats up with all these guys nowadays who dont even want to just go grab a beer just to shoot the sh1t, and "god-forbid" , talk to a chick?

I Just got back from downtown and was suppose to meet my room mate and another friend up there for some beer on St. Patties Day and mack on a few girlies. They bailed on me and said they were out of cash, felt too tired, and would rather fuvk off on XBOX or some crap instead of getting some pu$$y.

Anyone fed up with it ?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fed up with it?

****, I'm the problem!

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be like that, and I still chick out from times to times.

But for guys who have the same problem as me and chick out sometimes, think what I'm thinking:

If you try, there is a chance that you won't succeed. But if you DON'T try, then it's DEFINITE that you won't succeed.

Nice policy huh? :D

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes all my friends are like this. Absolute pussies to the core. They would rather watch star trek for the 100th time at home instead of get out and about and be one of the boys. They're good people, but just boring pussies. NEVER want to get out of their comfort zone and do something a little exciting.

e.g. they're always choosing to stay in and play monopoly with their GFs on a saturday night, instead of a party/club etc.

Makes things a little difficult.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem was i got into the worst situation on earth!. All my mates...yes all my male mates! Had girlfriends...argh!

I had to find a new wingman and all. Started going out with girls instead....they are not always the best wingmen. Friends not intrested....Well...go out there and show em what they are missing!

Focus on one mate...you only need 1 wingman. Make him a loyal friend who wont fvck sh1t up for you...he needs to be quick on wits and has to basically be an AFC with potential.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a common problem. I have never had trouble going up to women and talking to them, even before I got into the game. Now I go up to them with ammunition! :D

Anyhow, guys acting like pussies around ***** is a common problem. It particularly ennoys me when it comes to group dymanics. I go and open a group of girls, pick my target, and start talking to her.

It is very difficult keeping all 4/5/6 girls entertained while I work on my target. While this is going on, my wing(s) are just standing there holding their d!cks! Instead of keeping the other girls busy!

:cuss: I have been trying to get some of them trained up, so I guess things can only get better.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
I think this is a common problem. I have never had trouble going up to women and talking to them, even before I got into the game. Now I go up to them with ammunition! :D

Anyhow, guys acting like pussies around ***** is a common problem. It particularly ennoys me when it comes to group dymanics. I go and open a group of girls, pick my target, and start talking to her.

It is very difficult keeping all 4/5/6 girls entertained while I work on my target. While this is going on, my wing(s) are just standing there holding their d!cks! Instead of keeping the other girls busy!

:cuss: I have been trying to get some of them trained up, so I guess things can only get better.

Do what im doing Fash. Get the friend with the most potential in your eyes. Take him out and coach him. Train him up. Once you have 1 good wingman your sorted. (You only need 1 wing really...anymore is too much competition) People are like sheep. They follow the mass. You train 1 friend up. Then go out in a 3. You 2 go to pull....the other guy will need to join in.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Xbox will ruin the lives of all men!!!!!!

Too much time spent doing almost real things....damn video games...
We play the games that are easy and can cheat on but when a real challenge comes along of course we are going to fail because we've only experienced a virtual reality......

Sad really....

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more fed up with people who must prove how manly they are by picking up girls all the time. It's sooo impressive to get a desperate half drunk girl on her back. I'd rather play X-box or have a beer and talking to my buddies.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El MonoLoco said:
The Xbox will ruin the lives of all men!!!!!!

Too much time spent doing almost real things....damn video games...
We play the games that are easy and can cheat on but when a real challenge comes along of course we are going to fail because we've only experienced a virtual reality......

Sad really....
i dunno man, put me on an alien world with a pile of guns and a lisence to kill and i believe i would perform ;).

i had the same problem with my friends a year or two back, all they wanted to do was smoke drugs and 'chill'. I'v taken a different path and now have very different friends and people to chase women with.

To Lifeforce: i dont chase women to prove how manly i am, its simply an incredibly entertaining past time. Gives me the same highs and lows of a boxing match. It's good to have friends with the same interests.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just really hate the Xbox....microsoft sucks butt.....and I don't believe that people should devote all their free time to playing video games........Hell I'm a Playstation man myself but I might play for an hour a week? if that.....There are more important and more interesting things to do than sit in front of a TV or monitor all the time...

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to keep a healthly balance. I go out about 3-4 times a week then stay in 3-4 times a week. I agree....I spent my teens on a computer and yes i am uber at PC games....however i missed out on the teenage years of social life. I like to feel i have a healthly mix now.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth

I'm more fed up with people who must prove how manly they are by picking up girls all the time. It's sooo impressive to get a desperate half drunk girl on her back. I'd rather play X-box or have a beer and talking to my buddies.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more fed up with the people who must prove how exciting they are by playing X-box live all day long. It's sooo impressive to make it for 5 and a half hours without dying inside of a game that is going to be looked back on in twenty years as a waste of life. I'd rather go out with my friends, have a beer, and talk to my buddies.

Oh yeah, girls are there, it's fun to tease them.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im actually just sick of friends taht dont want to do anything in general. and usually they just sit and play games.

I gave up gaming by the end of h.s. just lost interest. But makes me wonder if my friends play cause they're actually into or if they're just using it to pass time. But regardless, imo games are just a waste of time, you could be out there doing something more productive..self-improvement/ sports/gym/career/women oriented. Or at least read a good book.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you screwit. Just playing games is just wasting your time as much as chasing women all the time, it gives you nothing in the long run. Just doing improvement and working your ass off is very demanding, kicking back after doing a fair share of work is essential, at least for me.

Ohh, come on Chillisauce, you believe this yourself? Getting women is half sex half ego. ;) But like all other stuff it gets boring after you do it enough times so I don't even know why people bother with it when they just can let the girls pick them up, less work and you can choose among the girls.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got the same problem with my friends. They are all losers that don't wanna go to bars. When they do go to bars, its a lame local bar where no hot girls will ever go. Its kinda lame, and I've gotten sick of it. Luckily i'll be moving soon as May comes and I graduate college.

TxCowboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff everyone ! .... I just wanted to see who else was facing the same dilemma I was. Obviously this is an ongoing issue with a lot of guys and continues to get worse. Pretty bad if its like this all over the place... goes to show us that there's a lot of weak and pu$$y as$ guys in this world.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
I agree with you screwit. Just playing games is just wasting your time as much as chasing women all the time, it gives you nothing in the long run. Just doing improvement and working your ass off is very demanding, kicking back after doing a fair share of work is essential, at least for me.

Ohh, come on Chillisauce, you believe this yourself? Getting women is half sex half ego. ;) But like all other stuff it gets boring after you do it enough times so I don't even know why people bother with it when they just can let the girls pick them up, less work and you can choose among the girls.
Yeh i admit a big part of me does do it for the ego boost. I just find ego enhancing activities to be very interlinked with fun.. how many people enjoy lozing a game of sport?

It's all about having balance, theres nothing wrong with kicking back and having a few beers with your mates and the fine company of the Xbox. It's just that when you look back and thats all you'v done in the past month or two is when you'v got to get out. Another good sign is pasty white skin, a beer belly forming and blisters on your thumbs ;).