Anyone here read "The System" by Roy Valentine???

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if any of you have read this book. I'm thinking of giving it a go, but just want some DJ advice on if it is worth the time....

Cheers.

Phame

Don Juan
Reaction score
The system - nothing special

I read it a year ago.. its not bad, but honestly I wouldnt recomend spending much money on it. It doesnt realy offer anything mind-blowing that will change your game much. I prefered reading "The Game" as it was written in an entertaining and informative story format. The System claims to be a step by step guide, but it wasnt very well organized as a step by step guide. Anyway I would only buy it if its under $20. BTW instead of buying that book.. do yourself justice and get the Mystery Method book at mysterymethod.com. Or just download it with Limewire or Kaaza. Good luck!

Phame

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a very good "system" at all. Its a small book, quick read, but doesn't offer much.

The general gist of the book is, approach only those women that show definite interest in you. It offers nothing on how to build attraction. I agree with the above poster, get something by Mystery instead.

peace

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score