anyone got advice geared SPECIFICALLY for asians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm half asian, I was wondering does anybody have advice for guys of oriental descent?

A lot of the problem has to do with the way asians are portrayed in the media (the women are portrayed as prostitutes, but that's a different story)
although I'll admit there are too many asian geeks, maybe that's why asian guys can get a bad wrap.

I've dated girls of many cultures, and I understand many of the Don Juan techniques, but is there aany SPECIFIC advice geared towards Asians that some of you successful Don Juans can give? any criticism is welcome!

chinmi

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's only one advice specifically geared towards Asians.

Stop thinking you need specific advice.. stop thinking that being oriental is an issue. It's quite sad that I even need to write this post.

Reaction score
chinmi said:

Stop thinking you need specific advice.. stop thinking that being oriental is an issue. It's quite sad that I even need to write this post.
You sound like an Asian, or a white person tired of hearing Asians whining.
If you are the former, just admit the truth. If you are the latter, sorry this sounds like whining, but I mean, this site is for advice right?

75% of Asian/white relationships are asian girl/white male...everybody knows this. Clearly something is wrong here. **** size, nerdiness, being feminine, all are obstacles. Any criticism at ALL is helpful... even if you have mean things to say, because isn't that what this site is all about?

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line is. Were all human. Male/Female. Were sitll human. There are just underlying degress of difference. If you make race an issue. Then its going to be an issue. Your a man none the less. There isnt much of a genetic difference between you and me. We both have 2 arms, 2 eyes, 2 legs, 1 heart. The same skin. Just a different color. Its not an issue. Game anygirl black/white/asian/purple all the same. Why? Because they are Human, they are Female. Its only an issue if you make it one.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
chinmi said:

We're not freaking "oriental". That's like calling a black person a n*gger. This isn't the 18th or 19th century, and you aren't our colonial "masters" anymore.

Other than that, what you say is correct.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snbatman said:
We're not freaking "oriental". That's like calling a black person a n*gger. This isn't the 18th or 19th century, and you aren't our colonial "masters" anymore.
Actually, "Oriental" is more equivalent to "negro," - not so much a slur as just reallly outdated.

Unless you're in the UK, where "Oriental" = East Asians and "Asian" = South Asians (Indians).

Anyways, White and Black men both get promoted in the media here as sex objects, so Asians have to realize that and really make their game hella tight to compensate for all that mass negging/AMOGing.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of the race, chicks hate AFCs. Act accordingly.

Reaction score
Weak_Game said:
The bottom line is. Were all human. Male/Female. Were sitll human. There are just underlying degress of difference. If you make race an issue. Then its going to be an issue. Your a man none the less. There isnt much of a genetic difference between you and me. We both have 2 arms, 2 eyes, 2 legs, 1 heart. The same skin. Just a different color. Its not an issue. Game anygirl black/white/asian/purple all the same. Why? Because they are Human, they are Female. Its only an issue if you make it one.
I suppose you're going to say the only diff between a man and a woman is the groin right?

The vibe I'm getting from this thread is nobody really knows too many asians that well, so in that case, there's really no constructive criticism for you to give. However if you do come in contact with asians regularly, list the things that we need to work on. I don't need any more "we're all the same" stuff

I'm not really asking for asians to post advice.

chinmi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying the stereotype is unfounded, I'm saying you shouldn't give in to it. You make it sound like asians inherently have a disadvantage in the dating game. And aside from D size, that's just not true. And even if it were, what good would come of that realization?

All the information you need is right here on these boards. It's specifically geared towards playing western-minded chicks. No other parameters required.

Oh and I'm definitely the former.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jus be proud of who u are and bein asian wont be an issue.......or jus start datin asian chicks

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
I'm half asian, I was wondering does anybody have advice for guys of oriental descent?

A lot of the problem has to do with the way asians are portrayed in the media (the women are portrayed as prostitutes, but that's a different story)
although I'll admit there are too many asian geeks, maybe that's why asian guys can get a bad wrap.

I've dated girls of many cultures, and I understand many of the Don Juan techniques, but is there aany SPECIFIC advice geared towards Asians that some of you successful Don Juans can give? any criticism is welcome!
You could try pulling in a genre way outside of the Asian stereotype, where the 'look' overrides the racial pretext. Like Herman Li, for instance, I think metal guy first... then, oh yeah... he's Asian. http://gallery.dragonforce.com/albums/photosessions-nov02/g_herman_540s7_2.jpg

...or skater, punk, or whatever. I dunno, I hate the 'music' stereotypes just as much as the racial ones (possibly more) but it may be one way to get out of a rut. Just a suggesion, but I wouldn't change myself for much (though, I'll admit my fashion is flexible) but maybe you can work some angle there. :eek:

x-factor

Reaction score
yo, man.. I hear what you are saying... Asian girls are really moved by social proof....... Asian girls, I mean ****... Asian people in general care too much about other people's opinions... they always think that people are watching them or something.... so, social proof is the key..... also, Asian girls are very timid, except some of the gold digging biatches and ganta wannabee biatches..... so, coming off too aggressive might scare them off... so, quickest and safest trick is to win the group... girl friends and guy friends... because many Asian guys are AFCs.... and they are aggressive and get pissed easily, due to frustration??, I have no idea why... and they will **** block or worst case, gang up on you.... so, win the group and snatch the HB..... that's why guys who are DJs at the club gets the most hot Asian club *****es... Social Proof!!!!... and some of the Asian people likes to show off money, car, and other blings to compensate for their insecurities.....
By the way, I'm a proud Asian and I'm not dogging on my people and fellow Asian Bros, but this is so far the perception that I get from the observations going to Clubs and Bars where many Asian people hang out for years....... but, overalll.... just game them as you game other HB's ... unless you are in one of the Asian Country... most Asian people who lives in U.S. or Europe are Westernized.....

Good luck!!!

X-Factor

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's rephrase this question into something maybe everyone can relate to:

What is fighting a mass stereotype like?

It's like entering a club where everyone just spread a rumor about you.

Let's say they say, "Psst, this dude has a small c0ck!"
Ok, now how do you handle that?

Similar to how a positive stereotype can have the opposite effect. For Blacks, it's like walking into a club where everyone just spread a rumor that you have a big unit...

So, what do you do when a reputation (true or false) precedes you? That is the question? And keep in mind with some things, like junk size, it's not like you can just whip it out to quickly disprove it. :D

Reaction score
i am me said:
jus be proud of who u are and bein asian wont be an issue.......or jus start datin asian chicks
There are 2 main reasons why I will not follow your advice and start dating asian chicks. A) they are race traitors, often choosing whites instead of asian guys. I'm not saying that's wrong, but if they're doing that, why shouldn't I be doing the same? B) I don't find them physically attractive

Reaction score
wayword said:
Let's rephrase this question into something maybe everyone can relate to:

What is fighting a mass stereotype like?

It's like entering a club where everyone just spread a rumor about you.

Let's say they say, "Psst, this dude has a small c0ck!"
Ok, now how do you handle that?

Similar to how a positive stereotype can have the opposite effect. For Blacks, it's like walking into a club where everyone just spread a rumor that you have a big unit...

So, what do you do when a reputation (true or false) precedes you? That is the question? And keep in mind with some things, like junk size, it's not like you can easily whip it out to quickly disprove it. :D
I think Wayword is the only person here who has any understanding of what I'm trying to ask.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
There are 2 main reasons why I will not follow your advice and start dating asian chicks. A) they are race traitors, often choosing whites instead of asian guys. I'm not saying that's wrong, but if they're doing that, why shouldn't I be doing the same? B) I don't find them physically attractive
where do u live man? i dont see any asian girls goin out wit white guys here

but its ur opinion if ur not into asian chicks....guess ur a "race traitor" too? myself, an asian girl wit ass n a cute face is the best u could ask for :cool:

im filipino...im pacific islander or wutever but that counts as asian. i dont think anythin negative about myself cus of race so im not ashamed to go up n talk to anyone. wuts that gonna do man? if they dont like u cus ur asian then theyre racist *******s. DO u hav a small ****? if u do and they make fun of u for it then jus laugh a lil but dont focus on that. the only thing u can really do is hav self confidence in yourself n focus on ur strengths. u cant stop another person from thinkin somethin so the only way to turn a stereotype around is to be confident in who u are n changin their opinions

Reaction score
i am me said:
where do u live man? i dont see any asian girls goin out wit white guys here

but its ur opinion if ur not into asian chicks....guess ur a "race traitor" too? myself, an asian girl wit ass n a cute face is the best u could ask for :cool:

im filipino...im pacific islander or wutever but that counts as asian. i dont think anythin negative about myself cus of race so im not ashamed to go up n talk to anyone. wuts that gonna do man? if they dont like u cus ur asian then theyre racist *******s. DO u hav a small ****? if u do and they make fun of u for it then jus laugh a lil but dont focus on that. the only thing u can really do is hav self confidence in yourself n focus on ur strengths. u cant stop another person from thinkin somethin so the only way to turn a stereotype around is to be confident in who u are n changin their opinions
I'm going to rephrase what I said, in fact I DO have attraction towards asian women. the problem is the majority of asian women are below mediocre, but the best, they're as good, if not better, than the best looking white women.

I just wrote that because I've known 999 BILLION white guys around me who have asian FETISHES... and it really makes me sick, i mean, love the girl for who she is, not if you have a f*cking geisha fetish.

What I was trying to say earlier was I don't have attraction for girls dating white men, in my eyes they are soiled and polluted.

the 3 most beautiful girls in the world, in my opinion, are asian

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa ...

get off the topic of race. I'm white as the pure driven snow and yet I do have Eastern Russian blood in me which has in the past prompted people to ask me if I'm part Chinese.

The answer I give them is who f cares, or I don't have an effin clue.

You've got to get over your phobia of Asian women dating white men. They're still women and they still have the right to get out there and see what there is out there. With type of attitude you're going to find that most women have dated poutside of their "race".

As for the most beautiful women beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Date a chick becausw you like her not becuase she hasn't dated a white guy.

Reaction score
I don't give a rat's ass if 99% of my women go for white guys because i know the remaining 1% will be the cream of the crop.:rolleyes:

on a serious note, I'm not talking about race for the sake of pissing people off, I realize race is a sensitive issue for most people. And hell, I don't even care if Hollywood decides to make 1000 William Hung movies in a single month. The harder I have to work for women, the more I'll enjoy the reward. In fact, I wish getting women was even harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.