Anyone following the Bear Or Man mama-drama?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to ignore it but I am seeing not only women, but men jumping in on this saying the bear is a better choice to be alone with in the woods than with a man.

For those who do not know, there's a flavor of the month bs social media thing going around where women ask if it's safer to be in the woods with a man or a bear. Obviously, these roasties are all saying a bear. I guess this is their way of trolling or whatever but it's an embarrassing thing to watch cause it's not even funny. I cannot even laugh at the absurdity of the woman thinking the bear will be safer to her. It's just downright deranged and shows how twisted our feminist society has become.

As you expect, it's the typical female bashing men meme where they say men are more violent, yadda yadda yadda.

But the sadder part is watching the boys and men on social media agree with them. Really points out the bluepills real easily.

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to ignore it but I am seeing not only women, but men jumping in on this saying the bear is a better choice to be alone with in the woods than with a man.

For those who do not know, there's a flavor of the month bs social media thing going around where women ask if it's safer to be in the woods with a man or a bear. Obviously, these roasties are all saying a bear. I guess this is their way of trolling or whatever but it's an embarrassing thing to watch cause it's not even funny. I cannot even laugh at the absurdity of the woman thinking the bear will be safer to her. It's just downright deranged and shows how twisted our feminist society has become.

As you expect, it's the typical female bashing men meme where they say men are more violent, yadda yadda yadda.

But the sadder part is watching the boys and men on social media agree with them. Really points out the bluepills real easily.
Stop caring, man. It doesn't matter.

Stop complaining about feminism. Stop complaining about redpill or bluepill. Stop complaining about women believing in astrology or the latest silly thing on social media.

Why? Because women say things that they don't believe. Women often don't even know what they want or what they believe.

Again: It doesn't matter. Women don't actually have preferences that reflect their dumb words, they are just speaking in a metaphorical/expressive way that they themselves can't even unpack. It's all vibes an instinct that change based on mood and situation. No woman would actually be near a bear, lmao.

The takeaway is what I think is the most powerful rule in dating for men:

Do not focus on a woman's words. Focus on her behavior.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop caring, man. It doesn't matter.

Stop complaining about feminism. Stop complaining about redpill or bluepill. Stop complaining about women believing in astrology or the latest silly thing on social media.

Why? Because women say things that they don't believe. Women often don't even know what they want or what they believe.

Again: It doesn't matter. Women don't actually have preferences that reflect their dumb words, they are just speaking in a metaphorical/expressive way that they themselves can't even unpack. It's all vibes an instinct that change based on mood and situation. No woman would actually be near a bear, lmao.

The takeaway is what I think is the most powerful rule in dating for men:

Do not focus on a woman's words. Focus on her behavior.
I didn't say I cared.

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Honestly, the more I learn about it, the more sleepy I get, and the more I avoid it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of white knights from Betaville out there and women say all sorts of schitt. Standard stuff.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't follow it, but it's shown up on my feed enough to know whats what.

Every stupid b*tch that says she'd rather be trapped in the woods doesn't understand that bears don't kill their food and eat it, they eat it then kill it.

A more fun version of this game is...
Would you rather see:
A) A bear in the woods
B) A woman in HR