Anyone ever been to a girl's gone wild party?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Has to be better than sitting at home on your computer on a internet forum wondering if a party will be fun.

...Get it?

Googs

Don Juan
Reaction score
They came to my friend's frat house. Heard it was amazing but the cops came and pissed the frat off. Because of this, the frat turned down GGW once they called a few weeks later to have another one there. GGW found a place a few streets away from the frat house and the cops busted it as well. I heard the parties are crazy (obviously) but just be careful. My friend kept going on about seeing people he knew take of their clothes just for GGW (in a good way).

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't miss that for the freakin world!
But yeah, I assume caution at all times is the name of the game.

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** that party was so huge that the space was too small to hold the other 500 or so people who couldnt get in including me. They were over capacity and so there was hundreds of people just kind of partying in the middle of the street in the middle of the night...I had a bottle of Capt Morgan and another party with plenty of hotties to go to.

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were the real Mitch Mustain you would of been able to get in....

Mitch_Mustain

Don Juan
Reaction score
youre the queer for not reading everything.

I said I ****ing went but when i got there, the party was over capacity and they werent letting no one in no matter what..hell I actually knew the guy whose property that **** was being thrown at but because GGW was there, it was their way or the highway. my friend had no control over it. Hell they werent letting him go back inside afterwards until he convinced them that he lived there.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been, but I heard from a pretty reliable source that some of the girls at these parties will drink to excess and expose their breasts while making a "whooo" sound. If you're into alcohol and naked breasts and wild whooping, you will probably enjoy yourself.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
well the thing was, they had an age limit thing,...you had to be born before 85 to get in or something..
You gotta love America. A bunch of 30 year old strippers and booze. I don't think I could stand all of that fun. :yawn: Maybe one would have let you take her and her kid out to the park for a picnic :rock: .

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mitch_Mustain said:
youre the queer for not reading everything.

I said I ****ing went but when i got there, the party was over capacity and they werent letting no one in no matter what..hell I actually knew the guy whose property that **** was being thrown at but because GGW was there, it was their way or the highway. my friend had no control over it. Hell they werent letting him go back inside afterwards until he convinced them that he lived there.
So you saying that you ARE the real Mitch Mustain???