Anyone ever bagged a girl after being put in the Friend Zone?

Didactic

Reaction score
Here's the deal. I knew this girl for a couple of years, but never really got anywhere with her. Mostly because I was a dope and at the time, I didnt know how to make her want me.
I'm pretty deeply entrenched in the friend zone, but I'm going to try the seduction methods to see if they would work on her. Has anyone ever turned a friend into an F.B?

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned a friend into a long term relationship. still going, and we are both deeply enamored with each other.

I never asked her out, I was just her friend. Eventually, she got jealous of me hitting on other girls. and she made it obvious she liked me. so I went for it.

Having an LTR with a friend is really nice. You already like spending time with that person.

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Didactic
Here's the deal. I knew this girl for a couple of years, but never really got anywhere with her. Mostly because I was a dope and at the time, I didnt know how to make her want me.
I'm pretty deeply entrenched in the friend zone, but I'm going to try the seduction methods to see if they would work on her. Has anyone ever turned a friend into an F.B?
Read this thread http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=43174

It will answer all your questions about this subject.

DJohnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be done

Yeah I have done it several times. But thing is I never was "Friends" to begin with, they never rejected me, or said those 4 dreaded words "Let's just be friends".

They were situations where there simply was no chemistry at first, and then for whatever reason, personality growth/change, what have you the spark gets ignited later down the line.

I recommend instead of using any techniques on this girl, you test the waters first by conveying a sexual vibe(sexual state a la gunwitch). Hopefully she is intuitive enough to pick upo on it, BE SUBTLE at first. Eye contact, body language, etc.

This is a SAFE way to approach this situation. Communicate this way, and then if this test goes well continue on with what ever else comrpises your own personal game style.

RIDER

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met this girl who showed a lot of interest but ended up rejecting my advances and referred to me as her "friend" when we went out alone.

So I cut the night short and when she asked me to come around some time to her place (to watch a movie "as friends"), I told her I wouldnt and that I have enough friends and dont need another one. She was all upset and tried really hard to salavage the friendship to which I responded with a slightly gentler version of "fvck off"

She then invited me out a few weeks later and I took her back home afterwards and ****ed her until she was too sore to continue. The next day she called me expecting a relationship with me

I wasn't gentle that time when I said "fvck off"

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had sex with quite a few girls who were just friends...but as far as get into a relationship...nope. Mainly cause they know me too well.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a ljbf thing going on. i talked to her about girls views on guys and vice versa. we were really good friends. one day we just made out. and then we were back to friends. have fun with that.