Anyone else tired of Political Correctness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't hardly stand this country anymore. If I could leave atm I most likely would.

People get too offended over everything. Everyone has different opinions. Just because you believe being gay is awesome doesn't mean I have to. If you think Caitlyn Jenner is a hero, that's cool. However, if i comment and say I don't think she is a hero in my opinion and then get attacked for being a hater/bigot. It's just laughable.

Just because I have a rebel flag doesn't make me racist either, even if I was..that's still my choice.

Just seems this country has no balls anymore :box:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blame all the racists who used the flag that way since its inception for why the flags of the confederacy are viewed the way they are. They are the flags of traitors as well.

There are plenty of historical facts showing the treasonous and racist views of those who flew that flag. The designers of the flag are even historically quoted racists and secessionists.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/.../the-confederacys-pathetic-case-of-flag-envy/
This article gives details on the 1863 Rebel Congress' discussion of the flag, and the article gives citations as well.

If you choose to fly it, you have to deal with being perceived similarly. Plus it wasnt until the era of desegregation and civil rights that southerners all of a sudden decided to fall in love with that flag again...after almost 80 years of dormancy following the civil war.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-america-today-according-to-a-race-historian/

Lastly, South Carolina in particular erected the flag on state grounds in 1961 for two reasons. One, to show a disapproval of the civil rights movement...and two, to draw attention to the 100 year anniversary of the civil war. Its disingenuous for anyone to say racism has nothing to do with that flag given the way it was used in the 19th century. Also, one cannot ignore how the flags sprung back into usage right after the government started desegregation measures.

We are seeing a watershed moment in American history following the Charleston tragedy. That murderer is basically getting the opposite of what he wanted. Now politicians on both sides of the aisle are turning against symbols of the confederacy. This is something that should have been done generations ago. Im glad that members of the GOP, the so called party of Lincoln, are finally turning their back on the flag President Lincoln fought against.

Last edited:

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Blame all the racists who used the flag that way since its inception for why the flags of the confederacy are viewed the way they are. They are the flags of traitors as well.
The flag of traitors? You could say the same thing about the American Flag as we rebelled against England. I had family who fought for the South. They didn't own slaves and certainly didn't fight and die because of slavery. The KKK wore white robes, should white robes be banned and not be sold in stores because they are associated with racism? People are too easily offended today.

it's funny, at the peak of slavery in America roughly 1.4 percent of whites owned slaves according to a census in 1860. Slaves were still considered property at this time so the report is pretty accurate. I highly doubt all the soldiers of the Confederate army were fighting to keep the slaves they didn't have. The same census shows that close to 28 percent of free blacks owned slaves in 1860.

Slavery has existed since men have formed groups. Every race, including whites (look up the enslavement of Europeans by Muslims) have dealt with slavery.

I believe in freedom. America is losing it more and more every year. Soon calling someone a name will be punishable by law. I say let people have opinions, you choose to live in a diverse country but don't want any diversity of opinions?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ you deflecting and trying to state more blacks owned slaves than whites (without any citations mind you). Please provide citiations for your claims from a reputable and respected historical source.

You refuted nothing I said. Directly respond to the other pieces of my post instead of deflecting conversation onto Great Briitain. Our independence from the UK is FAR different from racist secessionists betraying their established new nation.

Its pathetic that you try to shift attention onto the UK...and it shows where you allegiance lies. How unAmerican to compare our nations fight for independence with that of the southern traitors.

The confederate flag was re-adopted by racists during desegregation...so its not just about slavery. How about you directly address the rest of the points in my first post buddy. Can you refute the things I said, or refute the articles, or refute the racist statements of those who created the flag and supported it? Its all there for you to read and fact check.

Many Germans had family who fought in WW2 on the wrong side of history...but you dont see a large segment of their population clinging to a flag of hate. Your family lost the war. Get with the times and support the flag of your nation...not the flag and traitorous losers. All of my family is from the deep south, and we support and fly the flag of the UNITED States of America...not the losers who tried to break off.

If you really believed in freedom you wouldnt be defending a flag of people who believed in anything but freedom for certain groups of people.

Again I ask, please directly address the rest of the points in my first post. Quote it piece by piece and provide a decent refutation to each point. Dont do what you just did, which was quote a small piece and go off on a rant. Thanks

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Lol @ you deflecting and trying to state more blacks owned slaves than whites (without any citations mind you). Please provide citiations for your claims from a reputable and respected historical source.
http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
A lot of sources are at the bottom of this article, also you can research the 1860 census on google, it's public information.

You refuted nothing I said. Directly respond to the other pieces of my post instead of deflecting conversation onto Great Briitain. Our independence from the UK is FAR different from racist secessionists betraying their established new nation.

Its pathetic that you try to shift attention onto the UK...and it shows where you allegiance lies. How unAmerican to compare our nations fight for independence with that of the southern traitors.
Lol I'm not trying to argue with you, you are proving my original post even more when you attack me for having different views than you. You call me unAmerican...what exactly is American nowadays? I'm not wasting my time debating you because from your words it's clear you are very one sided on these topics.

Many Germans had family who fought in WW2 on the wrong side of history...but you dont see a large segment of their population clinging to a flag of hate. Your family lost the war. Get with the times and support the flag of your nation...not the flag and traitorous losers. All of my family is from the deep south, and we support and fly the flag of the UNITED States of America...not the losers who tried to break off.

If you really believed in freedom you wouldnt be defending a flag of people who believed in anything but freedom for certain groups of people.
The South didn't exactly round up and slaughter millions of innocent people in a few short years now did they? Comparing Nazi Germany and the South is laughable. I respect my family for defending their home and beliefs. There is nothing wrong with honoring their sacrifice by having a rebel flag. It harms no one. I have an American flag in support for my family members that have died serving in the United States Armed Forces too.

Yes, the South lost but please go look at the numbers of how many more men the North had that served as opposed to the South, and yet the North still lost more men. Also please take a look at how many brave Northern men were Eligible to serve but didn't, then take a look at same stat for the South.

http://www.civilwar.org/education/civil-war-casualties.html

You have more hatred for the flag and people that wanna fly it than the people that fly it themselves.
It's clear from your massive posts and name calling, when all I originally said was

"Just because I have a rebel flag doesn't make me racist either, even if I was..that's still my choice. "

Get over the fact people have different opinions than you. I'm not trying to change your mind on anything. Believe what you want and I'll do the same.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because taking down a flag will end racism...........right?
The stupid , it burns.

PC types are also fascist about any other topic you believe in , and any dissenting opinion is to be shouted down with accusations like nazi , racist, bigot etc . Perfect example - global warming change or whatever you're calling it this week . Anyone with a differing opinion is the worst sort of criminal in your book . You're a very tolerant lot as long as others agree with everything you say . In short you're a bunch of control freak fascist wannabe communists .

Slavery still haunts Africa, where millions remain captive
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/oct/17/world/la-fg-wn-slavery-africa-20131017
From the article: "African countries dominate a new global index on slavery, with 38 of the 50 nations where the scourge is at its worst found on the continent. The Global Slavery Index, released Thursday, estimated that nearly 30 million people remain enslaved globally, millions of whom are in Africa."

So Jaylan , what are you go do to help those slaves in Africa?

Ohh The Country Where Slavery Is Still Normal(http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...country-where-slavery-is-still-normal/241148/)

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ these 2 dudes mad about the confederate flag taken down. n this idiot above talkin bout sh@t goin on in africa. n the other dude talkin bout england n white robes bein the same as a confederate flag. fu@kin ppl take n e sh@t they can tryin to compare to prove a worthless bullsh@t point. wut a joke that sh@t is lol.

whites n blacks n conservatives n liberals all decided to take the flag down together. no reason to b havin an anti american flag flyin today that is a racist flag. the confederate flag is anti american n deserves not b flyin cuz its all bout division hating r country. n these conservatives say they love america but they flying a dividin flag that represents hatred of the united states.

the bars n stars is anti american. that flag was for the states that left r union n is a disgrace on our countrys history. they lost in defeat to the north n should b havin an american flag wavin not somethin that represents division n hate n separation from r counry. we r the united states not confederates in sum states who lost to the north n wanted to leave r country. that flag should have been gone long ago cuz it represents nothin we have goin today. ppl do not need to be reminded of slavery n racsim that is brought on by racists n white supremacist that use that flag for division n hate. nobody from the civil war times is alive for that flag to b relevant. should have been banned hundred years ago.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
http://americancivilwar.com/authors/black_slaveowners.htm
A lot of sources are at the bottom of this article, also you can research the 1860 census on google, it's public information.
Really? So your source is an obscure website filled with revisionist history? No scholarly research papers? No books from well know historians? No articles from reputable and well known journalists? You provide a site filled with as many ads as it has sentences?

I looked over some of those book reviews and a few small passages from what I could find in google. In a couple cases the article completely misrepresents the book it cites. In other cases it seems the the publications are in complete contrast with what is widely accepted as historical fact regarding slavery.

Could you not find me something a little better than a fringe website? Pardon my skepticism...but that website does not come off as the most believable.

Lol I'm not trying to argue with you, you are proving my original post even more when you attack me for having different views than you. You call me unAmerican...what exactly is American nowadays? I'm not wasting my time debating you because from your words it's clear you are very one sided on these topics.
Actually its clear you cannot debate the points Ive raised. Dont run away from it. I replied to you, you replied to me...so now dont run from the conversation.

How is it an attack to state that what you said before was unAmerican? I gave an honest opinion. You sought to criticize and compare our independence from the UK, to what the traitorous south did. Personally I think it is unAmerican to compare our fight for independence to those who caused a civil war...and one of the worst wars in our history.

The South didn't exactly round up and slaughter millions of innocent people in a few short years now did they? Comparing Nazi Germany and the South is laughable. I respect my family for defending their home and beliefs. There is nothing wrong with honoring their sacrifice by having a rebel flag. It harms no one. I have an American flag in support for my family members that have died serving in the United States Armed Forces too.
Over a million people died from slavery and the civil war. So lets not sit and act like it wasnt a big deal just because the south didnt round people up in the same manner as the Germans.

My point was that Germans dont cling to symbols of hate and oppression despite what their ancestors did. Would you tell the descendents of WW2 victims "theres nothing wrong with honoring the sacrifice of *insert flag of WW2 aggressor nation*" I dont think that would go over too well with Koreans or Jews. Those people still really dislike the Imperial Japan Flag and the Nazi Germany flag.
Yes, the South lost but please go look at the numbers of how many more men the North had that served as opposed to the South, and yet the North still lost more men. Also please take a look at how many brave Northern men were Eligible to serve but didn't, then take a look at same stat for the South.

http://www.civilwar.org/education/civil-war-casualties.html
And you still wont directly quote and respond to any of my posts in my original reply. You wont address how racists adopted the confederate flag during desegregation, and you wont address how the designers of the flag had racist and treasonous views.

Youve done nothing but deflect and derail conversation onto the civil war. Let's not do that. That is not the main topic or the main point in anything Ive been saying to you.
You have more hatred for the flag and people that wanna fly it than the people that fly it themselves.
It's clear from your massive posts and name calling, when all I originally said was

"Just because I have a rebel flag doesn't make me racist either, even if I was..that's still my choice. "

Get over the fact people have different opinions than you. I'm not trying to change your mind on anything. Believe what you want and I'll do the same.
Of course youre not trying to change my mind....youre not even trying to have a real discussion here. I keep asking you to directly address the points in my original post and you have yet to do that.

Where did I name call? Please quote it. I called the South the losers of the war, which is true. And you say I have hatred? I have hatred because my posts are long and thorough? Come on bro...if you wanna avoid the points of my first post, just say so. Dont make up lame accusations though.

Please though, I ask one last time...Id like you to directly quote and respond to the points in my first point. Im curious to see how you would explain the factual history of the flag, which is indeed racist and treasonous.
YawataNoKami said:
Because taking down a flag will end racism...........right?
The stupid , it burns.

PC types are also fascist about any other topic you believe in , and any dissenting opinion is to be shouted down with accusations like nazi , racist, bigot etc . Perfect example - global warming change or whatever you're calling it this week . Anyone with a differing opinion is the worst sort of criminal in your book . You're a very tolerant lot as long as others agree with everything you say . In short you're a bunch of control freak fascist wannabe communists .

Slavery still haunts Africa, where millions remain captive
http://articles.latimes.com/2013/oct/17/world/la-fg-wn-slavery-africa-20131017
From the article: "African countries dominate a new global index on slavery, with 38 of the 50 nations where the scourge is at its worst found on the continent. The Global Slavery Index, released Thursday, estimated that nearly 30 million people remain enslaved globally, millions of whom are in Africa."

So Jaylan , what are you go do to help those slaves in Africa?

Ohh The Country Where Slavery Is Still Normal(http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...country-where-slavery-is-still-normal/241148/)
Nice derailment. Why do you guys always try to swing conversations into another direction when someone makes valid points on the topic at hand. If you want to discuss Africa, please create a thread for it and I will gladly debate it.

For now, we are discussing the confederate flag in the USA and my original response contains some valid points. Do have a crack at responding to those. I wont help you throw this discussion off topic by discussing Africa here though.
backbeat said:
whites n blacks n conservatives n liberals all decided to take the flag down together......
Think about that people.

Americans from all political walks are coming together against the anti-American flag of the old confederate south. If you love America, you should not be supporting the flag of a nation that tried to break us apart.

No American should be supporting the flag Lincoln fought against.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I think that the Stars and Bars belongs in a museum, especially if a government is 'flying it'. That's my opinion.

But you are right 'Rival', Gaylan/FatalGay took one item of your post and is using it to do her usual rage monkey b*ull****. Just ignore her. It's all she knows how to do.

Men can discuss, disagree and agree to disagree. Gaylan/FatalGay and a few others here can't do that.

So it's best to ignore them.

"Controversy equalizes fools and wise men - and the fools know it."
Oliver Wendell Holmes

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
The flag controversy is stupid. It's a flag. The USA has committed plenty of "atrocities" in its history. All governments have. Should we take down the American flag too?
That's a good point, actually. I don't care about the Confederate flag because I'm not from the south. But I know some people fly it because to them it represents the south, it represents where they're from. I can also see how some might find it offensive and think that it might represent slavery or racism. What a person's intent in flying the flag is really only known to the person flying it.

But like Sam says, if we're going to take down all flags because there might be something in its history that has something negative attached to it, there won't be many flags left flying.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Political correct really has nothing to do with being offended and not being offensive or divisive or intolerant. Politically correct is as offensive, divisive and intolerant as can be with it's bigotry against males, heterosexuals, whites, conservatives, Christians etc. PC is nothing but the liberal agenda which you're not even allowed so much to speak against or oppose. That's completely totalitarianism.

Look how certain posters are allowed to call other posters, not to mention historical flags and monuments, and even entire states "racist", "Uncle Tom", etc . But if you in turn say to them that their identity group cartel is doing things in some cases 100x worse, oh no you can't say that. That's political correct.

People who have a problem with something like a historical flag are offensive, divisive, intolerant and probably racist or ethno-centric.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
it goes both ways.
PC goes one way. Only which ever way the progressive libs want it to.

for example; you have people whining that minorities or whoever are ruining this country when in reality, we all know that deep down theyre just racists.
For example this pc-think is completely absurd and false and offensive.

the people who truly want to get the country back on its feet are doing something productive about it.
Like who and what? Like people flooding the labor market with foreigners and people tearing down flags and calling everyone and everything else "racist" lol?

and no i dont mean standing at the border armed to the teeth and turkey shooting families and people looking for a better life. racism today is subtle. its not overt. it has to be hidden under the guises of "saving the country" and "preventing crime" etc.
Yeah it's subtle all right when only one side is allowed to define it and hides it. When liberals favor foreign nationals, that's good. When others favor American citizens, that's "racist". What a joke.

as far as the SC flag. its no secret to anyone thats been to the south that racism is alive and well in much of the south
Well it's a secret to me that the south is "racist" and I've been there and lived there for awhile.

Liberals like Harry Reid are calling for a sports mascot in Nevada to be removed now. What's that really got to do at all with the confederate flag fling at another state's house? What will they think of next that needs to be torn down or changed?

Last edited:

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
If the Confederate Flag is About Southern Pride and Heritage, Please Explain This...

As usual people are missing the larger issue and the white supremacists that are on this board are waving their banner of bigotry and hatred of black people like their symbol of treason, rebellion, racism, slavery, segregation, brutality, and murder once fly proudly on the grounds of the Palmetto State's astate capitl grounds.

In the worst act of domestic terrorism since the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, the Governor of South Carolina deemed it fit to lower the flags in the state half staff out of respect for the South Carolinians that lost their lives. However, the General Assembly of South Carolina didn't see fit to follow suit in regards to their flag of rebellion.

To the proud progeny of rebellious traitors, segregationists, and/or Klansmen, the blame for this controversy rests not with your usual whipping boys or scapegoats, (i.e. liberals, Democrats, gays, lesbians, blacks, Jews, or the media). No the blame rests solely with your fellow white supremacists and their allies in the South Carolina General Assembly who in their "infinite wisdom," either didn't realize, (or better yet,) didn't care
about the national disapproval that would ensue if the Confederate battle flag was left flying in the aftermath of massacre committed by an avowed racist who identified with himself with "Southern ideals," and proudly displayed not only this nation's quintessential symbol of white supremacy but other those of the apartheid South Africa and Rhodesia.

If the flag of rebellion really meant that much to the progeny of traitors, they would have been the first and the most vocal at having the symbol of treason removed from the statehouse grounds, because of not only of Roof's association with flag, but also, and more importantly, what the general public's perception of the Confederacy is and what the Confederacy represents. The Confederate sympathizers wasted the perfect opportunity to show that their flag wasn't the symbol of treason, rebellion, racism, and segregation that most Americans perceives it to be.

However, where the white supremacist is concerned his animosity and deep seeded loathing as it pertains to black people trumps even the most sound and pertinent of logic. If the South Carolina General Assembly had immediately voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from the capital's grounds during the state's period of mourning and returned it afterwards, then the issue of the Confederate flag wouldn't have popped up. I would daresay that if the South Carolina General Assembly have the common sense and decency to even lower the flag to half mast, the controversy would have been avoided, however, that would have offended the white supremacists, racists, and segregationists who hold these "Southern values," so dear, one of which is being black people aren't worthy dignity, let alone respect. In the 1857 Dred Scott decision, Chief Justice Roger Taney said as much in his infamous words, blacks had no rights which the white man was bound to respect."

And that's what removing from the capital grounds or lowering the Confederate flag to half staff would have meant, showing respect to black people, and that's something throughout the history of the Confederacy and it's supporters have never done and have been diametrically opposed to. It was more important to the progeny of rebellious traitors to say "F*ck those dead n*ggers," than to have their symbol of treasonous defiance flying on the statehouse grounds of South Carolina for perpetuity, but yet instill the Confederate battle flag isn't supposed to be about racism, segregation, or white supremacy.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
The flag controversy is stupid. It's a flag. The USA has committed plenty of "atrocities" in its history. All governments have. Should we take down the American flag too?
wut u talkin bout bein stupid? its not stupid man when u still flyin a flag that represents division n hate n racisim that is anti american. that flag does not represent the united states. therefore it should not be flown. its a flag that was used for traitor states who hated blacks n wanted them to b chained to slavery. they were defeated in war who fought against r country. that is treason wut they did. n no reason to be flyin that flag now.

now u tryin to compare bullsh@t bout not flyin the american flag for wars on other countries? sh@t these dudes look for n e damn excuse.

its white conservatives flyin a flag that represents division n hate n racism. no surprise that those dudes wearin n usin that sh@t r racists who hate blacks. n these conservatives want to blame liberals, blacks, jews, women for divsion sayin we r dividin the country n hatin when its they who is usin a flag pledgin allegence to a flag of division n hate n not usin an american flag cuz its them who really hates america for havin ppl of color. they r liars n fu@kin hypocrites n need to blame others for their bullsh@t.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Look how certain posters are allowed to call other posters, not to mention historical flags and monuments, and even entire states "racist", "Uncle Tom", etc . But if you in turn say to them that their identity group cartel is doing things in some cases 100x worse, oh no you can't say that. That's political correct.

People who have a problem with something like a historical flag are offensive, divisive, intolerant and probably racist or ethno-centric.
Hit the nail on the hammer here. All the blacks on this forum are in a rage, calling anyone that disagrees with them racist/white supremacists.

They call the south traitors when the Southern states legally seceded from the Union by democracy. The North stormed our lands and fought us in our territory.

We wouldn't even had Africans here if there own tribal leaders didn't sell them for profit/survival. Sadly African technology was so behind they didn't have the means to defend themselves and were taken captive as well. This has happened to every race throughout history at some point.

Wish master Lincoln would have gave all the free blacks the option of returning to Africa for free with some money/help since America was so evil to them. They would have returned to Africa to find even worse conditions and slavery still. They could have been with their "people" and flourished. They could have fought the white man and re-took their country. Find me any other country where slaves have been freed and there hasn't been conflicts similar or worse to those in America.

Anyways,

No one alive today has dealt with slavery, or fought in any wars dealing with it. Most southerns view the flag as our history, good or bad. Get over your butt hurt that your people were enslaved at one point in history, all races have been.

America was founded by Europeans. Southern Americans will ALWAYS have the right to waive/burn any FLAG. Removing it from public places accomplishes nothing truly. Go to another country if that concept bothers you. I hear Africa is nice. :up:

I don't mind at all having any race living in America but they need to realize European Americans are what mostly fought in the American Revolutionary War to win and start this country. It was not blacks, mexicans or any other race by majority. White Europeans fought and died to form this country. We did have some help from France though haha.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Kid is still ignoring all the Jim Crow and racism that people supported while flying the flag of traitors to this day. Save that bs "No one alive today has dealt with slavery" for someone else. The legacy of slavery and racism was experienced by many people, including my family members. My family dealt with bullsh!t racism growing up in the deep south.

And people in the south are still dealing with the racism of those who fly the flag of racist traitors. So you can stop focusing solely on your revisionist history lessons on slavery, and maybe finally directly address the numerous points Ive made. Now there are Senators and Governors for southern states calling for removal of flags, changing state flags, and removal of traitor monuments. And these are conservative Republicans too. That oughta tell you that you are on the wrong side of history.

Go ahead, fly your flag. But most Americans will look at you like a jackass. The biggest American businesses are abandoning that flag. Nascar...pretty much the biggest spectator sport of the south, has abandoned that flag. It wont be long before a big country artist voices opinions against that flag. You way of thinking isnt even on borrowed time anymore. The nation is speaking out and is rejecting it...hence your time is over.

Face it...this is a watershed moment in American history, and most of the country is banding together regardless of race or political party. Decade by decade, your kind is losing more and more people who think like you. You are becoming more and more fringe...and soon will be relegated to the absolute depths of American social discourse.

Its over, its over. I repeat...your kind have lost this nation. Your way of thinking is not accepted by the majority.

Also, plenty of non-Europeans contributed to the founding and building up of this great nation. Your ignorance, arrogance, and racism is apparent as you try to discount what those of non-European ancestry have done to make America what she is today. This nation will never be what you want it to be. And its forever changing. And I know it must really bugger some of you haters that Europeans will cease being a majority by as early as 2050.

PS- Here's a tip: why not follow in the footsteps of your forefathers and become traitorous secessionists if you cannot handle what the United States of America currently is, and what she will be in the future. Maybe this next bit of advice will sound vaguely familiar: Dont like it? Go back to Europe.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rival said:
All the blacks on this forum are in a rage, calling anyone that disagrees with them racist/white supremacists.
lol. gotta love the projection these dudes make. ur the dude who wrote this thread whinin over pc sh@t n ur stupid flag with ur anger n rage. n then u project tryin to say its us when ur the one who lost. u lost the civil war n u lost with ur racist flag.

Rival said:
They call the south traitors when the Southern states legally seceded from the Union by democracy. The North stormed our lands and fought us in our territory.
learn ur history. leavin a democracy is illegal when u leavin cuz u want to hold slaves n ur preparing to fight against ur own country.

Rival said:
We wouldn't even had Africans here if there own tribal leaders didn't sell them for profit/survival. Sadly African technology was so behind they didn't have the means to defend themselves and were taken captive as well. This has happened to every race throughout history at some point.

Wish master Lincoln would have gave all the free blacks the option of returning to Africa for free with some money/help since America was so evil to them. They would have returned to Africa to find even worse conditions and slavery still. They could have been with their "people" and flourished. They could have fought the white man and re-took their country. Find me any other country where slaves have been freed and there hasn't been conflicts similar or worse to those in America.
racist views with these white supremacists wantin blacks to go back to africa.

Rival said:
Anyways,

No one alive today has dealt with slavery, or fought in any wars dealing with it. Most southerns view the flag as our history, good or bad. Get over your butt hurt that your people were enslaved at one point in history, all races have been.

America was founded by Europeans. Southern Americans will ALWAYS have the right to waive/burn any FLAG. Removing it from public places accomplishes nothing truly. Go to another country if that concept bothers you. I hear Africa is nice. :up:
more racists sh@t u talkin bout sayin "your people" n goin back to africa. y dont u go to germany if u dont like it here? blacks who r being beaten by cops n held back n racially profiled is slavery cuz white aint havin that sh@t done to them. u dont no sh@t n u make up crap tryin to deny it exists.

Rival said:
I don't mind at all having any race living in America but they need to realize European Americans are what mostly fought in the American Revolutionary War to win and start this country. It was not blacks, mexicans or any other race by majority. White Europeans fought and died to form this country. We did have some help from France though haha.
so wut? like u say no blacks today dealt with slavery so no whites today dealt with fightin wars back then. ppl of color r takin over this country n that pisses these racists off n they want to hold on to their racist past with flags n old history.

who do u think built the railroads? wasnt no white dudes it was the chinese who was brought over then shipped back. n other foreigners n blacks were used too.

i wish the south would break away. all the racists can have their own little country to run. when the first hurricane comes n they drown in economic collapse they'd be up sh@t creek cryin to get back in like they did after the civil war. they all tellin us to leave. they should leave cuz they the ones who hate this country tryin to turn it back to the slave days.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
^lol this bro

I'm sorry your family has dealt with racism. I've dealt with racists blacks going to a majority black school before. My point? Racism will always exist in diverse cultures. That will never change no matter how much you or I hope so.

I've lived in the south my entire life and I've never seen a single black person "deal" with racism? I've went to all black schools and had many friends that are black. What exactly is this extreme racism they deal with? I'd love to see examples, from scholarly articles mind you. True sources and not just your word. Forgive me If I'm skeptical.

You think they are abandoning they flag because they truly care about you? Or are they just trying to go with what's popular right now to boost sales? Believe what you want, I could care less about corrupt corporate America. Same with the Republicans, they are doing it for votes not because they care about your "struggle"

I don't know why you are so proud of Modern Day America, what have we done in the last 10 years that you can be proud of? I'd love to hear specific examples of our glorious triumphs in the last decade or two.

Please give me some specific links and scholarly articles that support your theory of extensive non-European help founding this country? A handful of people doesn't equal true "contribution"

This is a pointless gesture in American history, you hope it will change things but nothing will change. People's heart and racism will still exist I promise you. Blacks are just as racist as any other race in America. Go look up some of the Black Power groups.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Don't Know Much About History

Rival said:
Hit the nail on the hammer here. All the blacks on this forum are in a rage, calling anyone that disagrees with them racist/white supremacists.
Exactly who's upset and cite example's of their supposed anger.

Rival said:
How could you legally succeed when you were part of the country and ratified the Constitution?

Rival said:
The North stormed our lands and fought us in our territory.
Wasn't that after Fort Sumter was shelled?

Rival said:
We wouldn't even had Africans here if there own tribal leaders didn't sell them for profit/survival.
There wouldn't have been Africans here if there wasn't a desire for free labor.

Rival said:
Sadly African technology was so behind they didn't have the means to defend themselves and were taken captive as well. This has happened to every race throughout history at some point.
So that makes it right?

Rival said:
Wish master Lincoln would have gave all the free blacks the option of returning to Africa for free with some money/help since America was so evil to them.
Not all black people were from Africa. There's this country in Africa called Liberia, google it. It's funny how since blacks could no longer be used a source of free labor, white supremacists wanted to get rid of us.

Rival said:
They would have returned to Africa to find even worse conditions and slavery still. They could have been with their "people" and flourished. They could have fought the white man and re-took their country.
How could we had done that when other European powers that were treating Africans the same as white people in America.

Rival said:
Find me any other country where slaves have been freed and there hasn't been conflicts similar or worse to those in America.
Haiti, Jamaica.

Rival said:
No one alive today has dealt with slavery,
The racial problems in America are a direct result of slavery.

Rival said:
or fought in any wars dealing with it.
But you view the Confederacy as a source of pride. Your claiming pride to something you have direct experience with. You want black people to forget about slavery, but you don't want to forgot about the Civil War.

Rival said:
Most southerns view the flag as our history, good or bad.
How come when it comes to history, southerners along talk about session. states rights, and revisionist history? There's never any mention of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, or Thomas Paine? Just talk of rebellion and traitors.

Rival said:
Get over your butt hurt that your people were enslaved at one point in history, all races have been.
However, as a nation we're still dealing with the effects of slavery and segregation.

Rival said:
Go to another country if that concept bothers you. I hear Africa is nice. :up:
That sentiment goes both ways.

Rival said:
That's insulting to minorities who have fought in this nation's wars, especially to African Americas who fought in every war this country has had. Often for lesser pay in for most of this country's history in segregated units. We were called to fight for the liberation and freedom of other people, when we weren't free and liberated in our on land.

Also, you never answered my question, if flying the Confederate flag was so important, then why wasn't it removed or at least flown at half mast out of respect for the victims of this shooting?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else remember watching the "Dukes of Hazzard" show as a kid? It was a pretty big hit. It was just a silly, fun show. And there was no outrage about a car named General Lee with a confederate flag painted on top. No one was even thinking anything other than it was a cool hotrod. Hot rodding classic cars was still pretty big at the time. It's hard to believe in just a couple decades what identity group activist have done. They taint everything and everyone with their bigotry.

Here's what "Cooter" (Ben Jones) had to say, dukes-hazzard-star-ben-jones-defends-confederate-flag-article-1.2269598

Status
Not open for further replies.