Any movies to learn from?

Lotheladus

Reaction score
Hey!

Is there any movies out there that I can watch to learn some DJ tips?

Like Wedding crashers or Hitch maybe?

Thanks for all the movietips :D

hopeful loner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really, I've always thought the subject of PUAs could make for a VERY interesting movie. I mean, an actual film told from the perspective of an AFC who becomes a PUA. Of course it wouldn't happen in hollywood though.

smoove

Don Juan
Reaction score
all the movies i thought were great to learn from ended up all wishy washy at the end with the player turning into a little b!tch with his nutzz cut off. Fvck hollywood. If you wanna learn from movies, watch subtle body language, but try and erase the endings of movies from your memory cuz they ruin everything.

Alfie, Wedding Crashers, Hitch...all that sh!t....URGH...it annoys me

The thing is, it takes so long for us to re-adjust our brains so we can become successful DJs...for a hollywood film to show this in action would be very tricky and would need a very well written script so the general AFC public could understand this DJ stuff.

Would be interesting tho :)

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
In wedding crashers the guy ends up tied to a bed and then being hit on by a gay guy at the same time.

Please tell us why u want to learn moves that would get u that?

Last edited:

boulepiquante

Banned
Reaction score
CHECK OUT " the house of games"
great flick about this female shrink who gets manipulated by this conman who gets her to fall in love with him and gets her to get involved in a scam

director david MAMET
JOE MANTEGNA

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there was an old move with "MADONA" and some other guy..... they get stuck on a island.....madona, who playes spoild brat has to surrender to the man, so survive....

i dont remember the name of th movie, maybe someone here does...

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people around here like the Tao of Steve.....from what I hear its a good one.....but I wouldn't take anything you learn from a Hollywood flic as real or usable....

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked Alfie.

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back to the past bro...

If you wanna learn how to pick chicks up and get laid, go watch "Roger Dodger", about a playboy teaching his nephew how to get laid.

If you wanna learn how to be a REAL MAN and HANDLE women and their incessant tests, mood swings and power struggles,
buy/rent/steal old movies from the 40's to the 60's. Examples include Bogart movies, Cary Grant movies, and countless others. They give a whole new meaning to the term "walking away".

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Try these:

Glengarry Glen Ross

The Apartment

The Killing (Kubrick)

Watch these and you'll see every dimension of a DJ / Alpha male.

(Roger Dodger is good too. The nephew character pissed me off but Campbell Scott had a really evocative performance.)

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most movies with Jenna Jameson or Briana Banks should give You lessons!
Yup, I remember some post where the Non Juan commented on these great lessons. "Here's your pizza". "I want to have sex!". Isn't the game the guy is displaying amazing!? :D

Anyway, I recommend the Joey series. (yup, the guy from friends) Full of good natural game examples and advices. (the things Joey says to Michael)

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Skydiver43127
Yup, I remember some post where the Non Juan commented on these great lessons. "Here's your pizza". "I want to have sex!". Isn't the game the guy is displaying amazing!? :D

Anyway, I recommend the Joey series. (yup, the guy from friends) Full of good natural game examples and advices. (the things Joey says to Michael)

They dont teach seduction but.. They teach some sex techniques;)

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being from Italy, I should recommend you something with Rocco Siffredi. It teaches a whole lot of things... and I mean it! :D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Big Lebowski... be like "the dude".

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swingers

Vince Vaughn provides a textbook example of:

-****y + Funny
-Frame Control
-Body Language
-Eye Contact (The party scene, not the baby scene)
-Spitting (Talking with no awkward pauses)
-Storytelling
-Voice tone
-Inner game (the right mindset to have)
-confidence

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about "Hitch"? You just have to research a girl on google, and once you know her interests, you devise a little plan into attracting her.

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fightclub, not because there are any chicks involved, but more the way Tyler Durden acts. His whole state of mind, pretty DJ to me :) Not that **** the world crap, but more how he acts to people, his body language etc.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Thomas Crown Affair. Basically anything with Pierce Brosnan. He's in total control ALL the time.

Cool flick..