any help is good

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
what happens if a girl that used to talk to you for a long time, stops talking to you?

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
dam... and i did nothing... argh... yeah i was suspecting that too.
yeah i liked that chick... was gonna ask her out too. is it still too late? im thinking yeah its too late

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
mabey you said something? i would suggest asking her if you did anything to upset her ( this way if she is just mad u didnt make a move she wont admit it and will say everything is fine. Or if you did say something to piss her off she will let you know) Ask her to do something like go hang out or go to the mall or movies. and if i were in your place i would play it like hard to get but also flirt and make eye contact. If you do this right and she does already kinda like you this should get her to like you more without putting yourself out there ( cause i mean hey you could act this way to everyone *wink)

Here is the deal though you said u liked this girl so mabey she picked up on it and got nervous, or mabey she likes you and is shy. Because honestly not making a move wasntt hat big of a mistake ( as long as it wasnt for a way long time). Cause if chick is interest in you and you show slight ( but not that much) insterest in her she is going to go crazy and wonder why you arent worshipping the ground she walks on and like you more. Also Kinda has the whole im mysterious effect that gets her going "why doesnt he like me?"

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AlexisonFire25
i would suggest asking her if you did anything to upset her
don't do this. this is not dj. if you want this girl, you have to play it cool, like you dont really care that she isn't talking to you

Originally posted by AlexisonFire25
Or if you did say something to piss her off she will let you know)
most of the time you can say almost anything to the girl if you take a careful look at how you say it ie use the c&f

this is the story. you took to long asking her out or trying to hook up with her. you can still win her heart, but not as easily anymore. play it as cool as possible and dont give her any more attention then necessary, and whenever you do talk keep it light and funny. do this for a while, and do it right, and eventually she'll start vibing with you again. then do as you will.

trust me on this man i've been in this situation before it works.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
other then that, good post Alexisonfire (that band still rules, btw :D )

AlexisonFire25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro i agree also i want to go to a show but they havent showed up in my area yet ( or atleast i wasnt aware god im out of the loop)

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe thanx people :D
and whatso if i did piss her off?what should i do? not saying i did or anything

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok yeah found out

ok heres my little story so far from beginning to end

I meet hot girl..hot girl flirts with me... I do nothing... she talks to me online and phone for like a couple good months... gone to her house... i asked myself does she really like me?... yet i reacted quite a little late... loses interest in me...Then i fvck up(as in was pissed all day then not purposely saying like cuss words, couple of that(yeah u know what i mean)) and she gets pissed, blocks me and doesnt wanna talk to me... so then we dont talk to each other...then i regret everything

lessen learned: keep your words to yourself as in keep mouth shut if i dont got good things to say

so basically guys, what should i do?
i think im pretty much screwed now

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres plenty of woman out there, you just messed up with one. So dont say your life is screwed up.

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
no thats not what i meant by when i said i was screwed. i meant i was screwed with that girl basically.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
go somewhere else, outside of her friend cricle, **** her

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEAH! thats what im gonna do.
no i dont live in the UK sorry