Any Experiences With Step Nieces, Sisters etc.,?

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has always bother me to an extent.

I was good friends with a lady years ago whom I was a complete wuss thinking being her shoulder to lean on and help her out she would find me a good mate but the slut turns around and married her 1st cousin which is legal in this state. Basically she married her dads sisters son and to me that is screwed up and because it is not against the law it is OK in a lot of peoples mind but I have a problem with it for some reason but thats just me.

Now lets say you have an adult step niece you haven't seen in years shows up and is horny for you do you go for it or do you look at it as gross and avoid her at all cost? Now lets say your brother has been divorced for over a decade and is remarried and your sister in law now ex sister in law who born this step niece is now married again as well do you still avoid or just say hell its not blood and she hasn't been around the family in years so whats the big deal it's not against the law?

This isn't happening to me but just want to gage this issue here.

LoneSilver

AverageJoe5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wtf?

Dude. No. I wouldn't do it. Just because you said so much s*** that's in family. Also, just because the word niece is in it. It just sounds wrong. BTW what state are you in that allows you to marry your first cousin?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though you said STEP niece, or even STEP sister...this is still very disgusting and disturbing. Don't even consider fcuking anything tied with your family. Thats just my opinion of course.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
As sad as it seems, in the UK 1st cousins are fair game! All of the female cousins in my family are real fit, I like to look but that is as far as it goes! It's just a pity that the good looks went to the females...lol!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was my reaction to this lady she also before she married her cousin she was known to be screwing her step brothers.

As far as me I wouldn't go there as I have or like to keep other non family options open when dealing with issues of sex its not worth it in my opinion.

At least I know I am not alone in my opinion here just seems people around here don't get it or something.

Thanks

LoneSilver

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost missed your question.

Tennessee is the state where you are allowed to marry your first cousin. I sware when I first saw this girls cousin I chuckled cause they had that look about them that you knew they were in the same blood line you know how brothers look alike and people can tell anyway she has kids and a family with him.

I just have a problem with this law to me its to close but you can google it just search Tennessee marriage laws or you search with a question can first cousins marry in Tennessee?

LoneSilver

AverageJoe5 said:
Dude. No. I wouldn't do it. Just because you said so much s*** that's in family. Also, just because the word niece is in it. It just sounds wrong. BTW what state are you in that allows you to marry your first cousin?

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.

That's just ****ed up.

But then I see the location is Tennessee.

Which I *guess* is the local norm. To which I point out two very important, locally well known, quite famous words that should reverberate in even the most dense, genetically deficient, backward rednecks...

Jack Daniel.

phoenixriver

Don Juan
Reaction score
From the reading I've done, the risk of recessive genetic problems resulting from first cousin marriages leading to children is about 1-in-8 (12%) compared to 1-in-100 for unrelated parents. That's an issue you'd want to take into account, although in all fairness the risk is actually lower than what most public perceptions tend to think it is.

In many other cultures, especially in Muslim and South Asian (read: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh) cultures, cousin marriage is fairly common. My ex is Muslim and her eldest sister married a cousin. They have two sons and a daughter and none of them exhibits any genetic abnormalities beyond the family norm. One of my uncles married his cousin and they have three daughters (that side of the family is Muslim) and the three daughters are healthy.

Socially, though, it can be a problem. How does your extended family consider the issue? If they're generally against it, then no amount of "true love" arguments is going to sway them. Going ahead with a relationship with a relative will essentially alienate both you and her/him from the family. This goes even for people related not by blood.

I have a large number of cousins and quite a few of them are attractive. Two have hung out with me to a much greater extent than normal cousins would - one stayed with me pretty much the whole time during a cruise trip, and another travelled from the south of China to the capital by train just to see me. I guess the issue of attraction has been up in the air when I'm around them, but I never acted on it and I don't think they would either. It's too complicated to unravel the whole family relationship thing if others disapprove.

Also, one of the two cousins who likes me happens to be my uncle's daughter (the one who married his cousin) so that's a definite genetic reason for me not to do anything rash with her.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess with me I will stay away from cousins as that is blood but not really my issue but in the case of an adult STEP niece and STEP uncle no blood line hooking up it just seems to me to be less a problem than two first cousins that are blood related but thats just me and thats not to say I am going to hook up with my STEP niece but just throwing the issue out there to get a reaction.

Peace
LoneSilver