AnY CHANCE still left?

unknowntim3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, i have know this girl, i really like her, but shes got a b/f, i talk to her alot, we talk and stuff on the phone and we go hang out and stuff, but she has a b/f =\ , i try to stop thinking about her and just move on but its very hard, shes like a 9, and has a good personality, i like her alot and wish i could be more then just friends =\, any chance ill have a chance with her after she breaks up with him? or how can i show her i have more feelings for her then just friends? aND anyway i can do this without destroying our friendship if she doesnt have any feelings for me? it seems tho she does have feelings at times, flirts alot....
plz help
thx

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find someone else you ****ing hippy. Stop waiting for something to happen and live.

dElAvA

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your really stuck thats too bad but heres something that may help if your gonna stay on it no matter what we say.
You say she flirts with you right?
We'll never make it a serious thing you don't want to "Show her your feelings".
When she flirts flirt back like crazy use innuendo play with it as much as you can test your limits (then slowly break them:D ) assumme she likes you and wants more than friendship
NOTE:Assuming she likes you is a mindset to have not what you really think you have to use judgment to figure that out it just helps to assume it in your mind you'll have more confidence with her. Have you been uncomfortable around her latley cause you have feelings for her? QUIT IT!! You guys are friends have fun with her just like you would any of your guy friends, turn the excitement factor up more than usuall, don't let her get into emotional conversations if she tries to, joke with her and distract her, you want to lose the emotional element between you two. Like I said before build on her flirting make sly first moves KINO KINO KINO, use your hand on her arm when your talking to her, joke with her and bust her balls get her hiting you on jokes you make and such. You'll have to work on it but by all means telling her your true feelings is not the way to go, you have to cause attraction you say she already flirts with you so it may already be there you just have to build on it.
Good luck.

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, read the bible for $500

This has everything you need, and everything you will become... a must read for being on the board...

Cue Jeopardy Music

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
damn, you are so not a DJ. Read the bible. Get over her. Dont waste your time. Youre already friends with her so you're pretty much fukked. Dont even attempt to mess with that. Its not worth it you WILL get burned. Just go and find other chicks and READ THE GODDAM BIBLE!

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore all the hateful, attacking posts in this thread. there is always a chance, but in this case it's extremely small and unless there's some reason you HAVE to have this girl (if there is it's probably infatuation, in which case I would disregard it), then move on. keep her as a friend and get advice from her.