any body has any clues?

mark9

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this girl that moved in recently... She came to the party and had made eye contacts throughout the party.. My friends noticed it and mentioned it to me... She is 25 and is single. I liked her and was very casual in our conversation. I took her telephone number and e-mail down. Her phone number is out of state so I maintained e-mails with her. I asked her out and she kept complaining that I have an MBA and don't see a point working at Arby's.. I explained to her I am applying for a job but and it takes time to get one. I told her that I will go out with her assoon as I will get a job. We talked alot everytime I met in the weightroom. Everytime I meet her she would tilt her head and smile. I would walk up to her and ask her how things are with her and there is our conversation. She knows that I work out every sunday early morning (7 a.m.). 2 weeks ago , she was in the gym. I was surprised. We were supposed to go out for bowling with another couple of friendsthat afternoon. We went on talking and suddenly she told me that she went on a date with some guy the previous night. She did not like him as she thought he was a drunk. I asked how she got to know him and she said it was through a friend.I was upset with her and thought that she did it behind my back. I told her that I did not feel like going for the bowling... We had a little arguements and disagreements about some other topics.
I chose to be at the swimming pool instead and the other friend was pissed at me. He complained that I had wanted to go but dedided not to go instead. She was quiet all the time.
We had another party and she came and kept making eye contact at me. I ignored her . Towards the end of the party she came forward to me and as I turned my head away, she lowered her head with a sigh and walked out. She e-mailed meafew days later and told me her date of birth for as I had told her that I know something about astrology. She said that she is sorry i missed bowling as she had fun that day.
I later e-mailed her and asked her out for the second time and got no reply. She is sweet and nice and wonder why she is doing this to me. I she really intrested or just poking fun at me? any clues as to what I can do next? thanks guys.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mark9
She is sweet and nice and wonder why she is doing this to me. I she really intrested or just poking fun at me? any clues as to what I can do next? thanks guys.
NEXT.
Women are a mystery to everyone including themselves. Don't waste any more time trying to figure her out. Do something constructive like approaching some new women, and go out on some dates. With other women in your life, you'll become more attractive to her if you really care anymore. With options, I doubt you will. If this girl had any interest in you before, she will be begging to join the club. If she didn't have interest, who cares?

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked her out and she kept complaining that I have an MBA and don't see a point working at Arby's.. I explained to her I am applying for a job but and it takes time to get one. I told her that I will go out with her assoon as I will get a job.
Let's get things straight here. She is verbalising what most women think - or at least want - but would not tell you out and out. So on the surface at least she seems up front.

There's nothing wrong with this comment. She is looking for a man that has ambitions and goals and is able to take care fo business.

Now, you should not have told her you would go out as soon as you get another job. You should have laid it down to her - hey, I've an MBA - and this job is a part time filler for now. you gotta pay your bills somehow right?

We went on talking and suddenly she told me that she went on a date with some guy the previous night. She did not like him as she thought he was a drunk. I asked how she got to know him and she said it was through a friend.I was upset with her and thought that she did it behind my back. I told her that I did not feel like going for the bowling... We had a little arguements and disagreements about some other topics.
If your this controlling when your not dating her, how will you be when you are?

Your lucky she gave you the time of day after this.

Reaction score
Don't calll her anymore unless she calls for the purpose to go out with you and apologize for not returning your call sooner.

Most girls who are interested in a man would not talk about other dudes she just dated the previous night to a man who is pursuing her - this disrespectful!!

Either she is trying to get you jealous! NOT GOOD!

Or, She doesn't want you, so she talks to you as one of the girls!