Any biochemists out there? One would be helpful to us DJs... Just read it.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pheromones. Possibly the most influential and overlooked part of human sexuality. The reason most people overlook them, is well, we don't understand them. Yes, most of us probably know that a certain type of solid mindset will cause you to evenually crank out a few, but just exactly how can we do this. If we DJs can somehow find a way to stimulate the glands that secrete these love-scents, I'm sure that our sucess would skyrocket. It is all a matter of our instincts which have been with us for millions of years, and although more direct forms of communication have evolved with us, you can't beat a chemical that affectsthe brain forces a female to be attracted to you. If you want to learn more, go google "Animal Mating" or watch the discoery channel. If, however, there is anyone out there who is (or knows) a biochemist who is farmiliar with the processes and effects of pheromones, please explain Explain EXPLAIN!

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt the use of scent will result in a skyrocketing success rate. As with good looks, good grooming, a sense of humor and whatever else girls are attracted to, it all adds up to make you a more desirable man. A lot of people have already mentioned that it's the entire package and never just about one thing. However, I have a feeling scent is quite a subjective thing. Kinda like with looks.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientists have done studies on the existence of pheremones in humans. It is still uncertain, but a high possibility. Since animals posess this function for mating purposes, and have the ability to subconsciously smell it as well.

Pheremones are supposed to be excreted from your natural oils (before it turns into odor).

Individual companies manufacture these so called "pheremones" and have them on sale. try looking online. Im not sure the validity of these products nor their ingredients, but be my guest.

A better idea would be to just stick with cologne, as it still does the job well.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a known fact that humans produce pheromones. I am not suggesting that ou throw your game and rely on these things to get you the HB, but I definately believe that they can mean the difference between ending the night with a kiss or a visit to her bedroom.