Another post about POF..

OrokuSaki

Reaction score
Legit or all trannys? lol. Just curious because ive recently created a profile out of boredom. Anyone actually meet girls IRL off this site?

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
OrokuSaki said:
Legit or all trannys? lol. Just curious because ive recently created a profile out of boredom. Anyone actually meet girls IRL off this site?
Depends on how good you look and dumb sht you may send that chicks respond to.

Talking to two 24 yos. Another 37yo. Met one of the 24yos. going out with her again on Friday. The other one wants to meet. Seen multiple pics to my cell of both..as well as the other 37 yo who wanted to meet up for drinks. (Couldn't as was working)

Talked to and got the number of a midget chick too. lol. She's pretty cool. I've talked to chicks who were parapalegic on there different races..all kinds for the hell of it. Either stop talking to them as I get bored or I get their numbers, get bored and delete them.

Other dudes have met chicks off there.

Or is this "question" simply a thinly veiled "Attack" on those who use online dating as a side thing for the hell of it?

Yes most are low quality. But the few I keep talking to seem ok. Not expecting to find girlfriend or wife material online. No one should.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
After awhile I've given up on the online dating thing. It's just too much of a hassle.

I have met up with some girls, not too bad, seemed normal but they wanted a relationship. Something I wasn't interested in at the time.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I owe most of my lays to online dating sites. To me, now, there just a joke because its to easy for me. I get up to 5-8 numbers a day. A lot are flakers or need a lot of rapport to be build, but u can be hanging with multiple chicks daily if you do it right. I even wrote an ebook on it lol

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol (reads the location: New York)

Ahh..... yes.... haha

I wish I lived there.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HyperAnalyze said:
Lol (reads the location: New York)

Ahh..... yes.... haha

I wish I lived there.
That does help lol, but its also what you say too, how you look, your profile, everything goes into it. Ive had tons of complements on my profile because its funny and light hearted. My picture are typical douchebag shirtless pictures(Which im not but portray it) and i look good, so for me it all comes together smoothly.

I can use hey, and get a response from an average, i use it on a hot chick not gonna happen, then i need to step it up, false disqualify then ask a question...it basically requires a response. or i just go direct, it depends on the girl and what im feeling.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to bother with that site anymore, for some reason they make the OKCupid chicks look upper class. Maybe it's the matching feature OKC has...

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
I am not going to bother with that site anymore, for some reason they make the OKCupid chicks look upper class. Maybe it's the matching feature OKC has...
Okcupid is my main site now. Higher quality, but you still find crazys everyonce and a while. Its really dependent on the person.

OrokuSaki

Reaction score
Lol After using the site for a day or two my final analysis is that its a good place for not good looking girls who are better looking than really not good looking girls to act snobby and good looking when they are not. I may check out okc though based on some of your responses.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OrokuSaki said:
Lol After using the site for a day or two my final analysis is that its a good place for not good looking girls who are better looking than really not good looking girls to act snobby and good looking when they are not. I may check out okc though based on some of your responses.
:up: You described online dating perfectly