Another girl problem (sorry Im overanalysing)

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
WARNING: Do not read if you don't want to listen to a semi-AFC rambling on about his problem:D .

I know I shouldn't post about a specific problem with a girl or anything but it's been annoying me lately.

Over the past few days I've been going on a bus trip with this girl that lasts about an hour. We've been talking quite a bit. Several things shes said none in a mean way or anything more like a nice wayits hard to explain what I mean:

"You think everyone loves you dont you GD"
"You think every girl fancys you dont you GD"
"I would go out with you if you werent going out with Claire"(something like that anyway)

She has a *BF* who for some reason shes only meeting and she isnt actually going out with him properly. Argh I hate not knowing, makes me sound like a complete fool posting this, any help including "READ THE ****ING BIBLE YOU ****ING AFC" would help because Im letting myself get out of control with my feelings.

On the positive side I did get picked up by 2 girls, its the first time a worthwhile girl has approached me. I was definatly DJ in that situation. Only because I hadnt had a drink and needed one tho:

Them: Hi
Me: Hi
Them: Want a fag
Me: Don't smoke you can buy me a drink tho
Them: blabla... whats your number
Me:New phone, forgot number give me yours, you got pen + paper
HB8:No but I have some eye liner
Me:Cool can I try some on,only joking give it here
HB8 ok number is blablabla phone me as soon as you get home
Me:Yeah see you

I still haven't phoned because they live quite far away(20 or so miles) and I don't know if its really worth it. Its funny Im totally alpha even with the girl on the bus but sometimes I just look back on situations and analyse damn I must stop analysing but once I've started I can't stop thinking about it until theres a solution. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry if I wasted your time guys because thats the last thing I wanted to do.

Just wondering if that girl was interested or i was acting too over-confident(is that possible by the way). If it is over-confidence that would be mad seing as this time last year I was a complete geek. amazing how a website can change your perception on life. Thanks in advance.

The most important thing:No I didn't get a drink an had to wait about 2 hours for one:(

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumbass, no one is gonna want to read this nor respond if you say "Another girl problem (Sorry i'm overanalyzing)"...AND...you add a warning at the beginning of your post.

You know you're overanalyzing, so don't.

You know you're rambling, so don't care so much.

You know she's interested else she wouldn't have wasted her time, so do something.

Try to learn on your own, don't use this site as a crutch.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Want a fag"

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A fag I think is a cigerette or something U smoke. U shouldn't title something like this as you did. It is alright to ask questions, even specific ones. Specific ones in a way are better, because then you can give detail, and that is important. Generally though, it is good to write about concepts, not specific girl problems.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me again what's the problem I'm supposed to be solving? Cause really, I must be dumb or something but I see no problem.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Tell me again what's the problem I'm supposed to be solving? Cause really, I must be dumb or something but I see no problem.

He's got a point. I reread th original post, and what is the specific problem to solve?

Green_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
Delete/close this thread please mods. This post serves no purpose. I've scrapped my ideas of what I was going to write anyway. Thanks.