Another Friday night alone....

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any friends anymore..or any type of social circle. When i was in LA 2 months ago i had friends, they always belittled me in front of women but at least they were friends...i know i must respect myself and stay away from negative people like that...but i also cant stand being @ home all day trapped in my room on the internet most of the time..then ill watch tv, then go on the internet again... i feel like my life is soo sad and depressing.

i go to college part time, every approach i do ill get the girls number but it doesn't work out for me one way or another..no matter how much i try to think positive about it and sarge on, it does have a big blow to my self esteem...im a handsome guy but am silent most of the time and it comes off as weird. I don't mean to be like that but i don't know what to say...i don't have anything funny to say and if i do people get offended. I also don't have any stories to tell because i haven't had much of a social life...the stories i remember either i don't tell them right, they aren't funny or interesting, or i don't remember them.

Whenever i try to socialize with people and they act like they aren't interested, either guys or girls i think they're jealous of me or intimidated by me, i guess its a defense mechanism i use..

sorry for being so negative but im in a depressed state right now guys. :(

bigshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...Lift some weights!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said you go to college part time, but do you work at all? Any connections at work? new friends? don't worry bout the girls but concentrate on making some guy friends and everything else will fall into place. If you don't work consider getting a job with some people your age. It'll give you an instant opener.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
You said you go to college part time, but do you work at all? Any connections at work? new friends? don't worry bout the girls but concentrate on making some guy friends and everything else will fall into place. If you don't work consider getting a job with some people your age. It'll give you an instant opener.
From experience, screw guys and just go for girls. I mean if you're making guy friends just as a bridge to hopefully get girls, it ain't worth it, just go for the girls. "Knowing girls" through a social circle ain't a free ticket to anything. You still have to game them. If you cold approach, you can game ANY woman you like. Learn to do it on your own.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
From experience, screw guys and just go for girls. I mean if you're making guy friends just as a bridge to hopefully get girls, it ain't worth it, just go for the girls. "Knowing girls" through a social circle ain't a free ticket to anything. You still have to game them. If you cold approach, you can game ANY woman you like. Learn to do it on your own.

I suggested guy friends because girls easily come and go and theres always pressure and drama involved. When I said everything else will fall into place I'm trying to stress the importance of not focusing all attention on just finding girls. He needs those guy friends so that even if he finds some girl he can't spend all his time with her and then what happens when she's gone? He's right back all alone with no friends sitting with by himself.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
i second that you go lift weights

oh, and do some myspace macking, then you'll have a few girls lined up wanting to chill with you within a few days

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
I suggested guy friends because girls easily come and go and theres always pressure and drama involved. When I said everything else will fall into place I'm trying to stress the importance of not focusing all attention on just finding girls. He needs those guy friends so that even if he finds some girl he can't spend all his time with her and then what happens when she's gone? He's right back all alone with no friends sitting with by himself.
Fair enough, but having guy friends as a bridge to getting women is a myth in my opinion, unless you're in with some elite crowd. I mean I see groups of guys week in, week out at bars and clubs etc. and they're all single and trying to get laid like the majority of guys I know, so it's obviously no easy ticket. But at least if you focus on approaching women and getting good with them yourself, you'll aid your chances.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Fair enough, but having guy friends as a bridge to getting women is a myth in my opinion, unless you're in with some elite crowd. I mean I see groups of guys week in, week out at bars and clubs etc. and they're all single and trying to get laid like the majority of guys I know, so it's obviously no easy ticket. But at least if you focus on approaching women and getting good with them yourself, you'll aid your chances.
I agree that some focus should be put on approaching women and that Guy friends aren't some magic ticket. Everything in moderation though there should be some of both. The guy friends aren't necessarily for the seduction game they are for being friends in general and connections that can come back to help you later in life.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
mpimpin said:
I agree that some focus should be put on approaching women and that Guy friends aren't some magic ticket. Everything in moderation though there should be some of both. The guy friends aren't necessarily for the seduction game they are for being friends in general and connections that can come back to help you later in life.
I just think he should dedicate himself in becoming a PUA master or whatever, that way he'll undergo self improvement and actually get good with women. I mean having guy friends is all well and good, but I mean what are they really; guys who go out, get drunk, want to get laid and are secretly unhappy if you get success? Come on, we all know that's the score, loyalty these days is rare.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theres probably a lot of gays walking around....

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now it moves on to saturday night with me getting drunk by myself...

my sister who is 22 and my cousins didnt even invite me to go to the club with them tonight which depresses me...i hate feeling this way...why dont people want to hang out with me? are they jealous? is something wrong with me? i mean...my own sister...

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:

my sister who is 22 and my cousins didnt even invite me to go to the club with them tonight which depresses me...i hate feeling this way...why dont people want to hang out with me? are they jealous? is something wrong with me? i mean...my own sister...
Ask her why she didnt invite you..

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
You live in SF, go meet some Mexicans or something, theres probably tons of them walking around. .

Whats that supposed to mean? :mad: You tryin to offend me here?

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken785 said:

I don't get it man from your posts you seem like a cool guy. Its easy making friends bro join some social clubs or somethin. go even on myspace or something and add people with your same intrests in your area man.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i know..i am...i just don't get it neither...when i had "friends" i was always the silent one at the table..especially around hot chicks...i have no idea how to be entertaining...i just follow what others are saying..i

know that makes me come off as boring...i just got david deangelo's ****y comedy dvd's so ill watch that, maybe it'll help.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ken, do you want friends or do you want women? Do you just want the friends to get the women?

Are trying to pull chicks off the Internet at all? It is not the end-all be-all of dating, but at least sexing some hb7 that you met off myspace or something is better than a weekend home alone.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i want to meet woman...i was even joked with by my aunt last night asking why i never have girls over...do i want to go to my home country to marry a girl over there...i said no...

my mom joked, saying..."no ken cant take care of himself..how can he take care of his wife?"...they all laughed.

how do you tell women you meet that you dont have any friends?