Another example why girls are *****s

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this friend who is somewhat of an AFC. We both graduated from high school. He went out with this one girl for about 3 years and they just broke up after graduation. He did it, but then he started wanting her back and he was trying to get back together with her. He started callling her A LOT, like 10 times a day, trying to mend their relationship. Well she didnt want anything to do with him anymore so she stopped answering his calls. He was getting really pissed off so he texted her a message telling her to **** off and using a lot of profanity. And you know what the ***** did? She took her phone to the police, showed them the text message, and filed a restraining order against him. Now he has to leave town. And he never hit her or anything. Girls will screw guys over really bad if you feed the fire.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't have to leave town just because of a restraining order?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
either that, or your friend was being a complete and utter d!ck. :rolleyes:

Ajax

Don Juan
Reaction score
And I can give you ten examples of how women are great. Do you want to condemn all women just because this one was rotten? Grow up man.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
He started callling her A LOT, like 10 times a day, trying to mend their relationship. Well she didnt want anything to do with him anymore so she stopped answering his calls. He was getting really pissed off so he texted her a message telling her to **** off and using a lot of profanity.
And your friend acted like a big pvssy so both of them cancel each other out.

When a woman does not want to speak to you, you stop calling her,Plain and simple. You don't bother her and she won't bother you. He decided to take the low road and be a d1ck and she got fed up and decided to take a revenge on him.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These guys are right. It'd not the girl who is at fault; your friend was harrassing her.

Sadly a lot of guys on here throw blame the girl's way. If they fail to see their own mistakes they'll never learn.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't make sense. Sometimes I just wakeup and have the urge to maserbate even if I previously had sex the night before. Thats wrong? :confused:

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... they just broke up after graduation. He did it....

... he was trying to get back together with her. He started callling her A LOT, like 10 times a day, trying to mend their relationship....

...He was getting really pissed off so he texted her a message telling her to **** off and using a lot of profanity....

This guy sounds like a psycho. It doesn't sound like she went to the police to screw him over, but for her own safety.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this friend who is somewhat of an AFC. We both graduated from high school. He went out with this one girl for about 3 years and they just broke up after graduation. He did it, but then he started wanting her back and he was trying to get back together with her. He started callling her A LOT, like 10 times a day, trying to mend their relationship. Well she didnt want anything to do with him anymore so she stopped answering his calls. He was getting really pissed off so he texted her a message telling her to **** off and using a lot of profanity. And you know what the ***** did? She took her phone to the police, showed them the text message, and filed a restraining order against him. Now he has to leave town. And he never hit her or anything. Girls will screw guys over really bad if you feed the fire.
That was HIS fault. He is absolutely insane.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsessed your friend had become...one-itis gone wrong I presume.

Read the bible he should have...and all eggs into one basket he should not have put.

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darth yoda
Obsessed your friend had become...one-itis gone wrong I presume.

Read the bible he should have...and all eggs into one basket he should not have put.

I think we should have a Star Wars only section. You know, kinda like the mature man forum, except you have to be a nerd to post there.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bradshaw
I think we should have a Star Wars only section. You know, kinda like the mature man forum, except you have to be a nerd to post there.
Stay on topic you should...try harder to offend next time.

:down:

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my friend did a lot of wrongs, but if a girl sent u a nasty txt message, you guys would actually show the police and get a restraining order. I doubt it.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know my friend did a lot of wrongs, but if a girl sent u a nasty txt message, you guys would actually show the police and get a restraining order. I doubt it.
He must have threatened her or did something really serious to have the police issue a restraining order.