Another boring summer...

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, schools over and another boring summer is on its way. What do I mean by that? No chicks, staying in the house, boredom, in the back of my mind, I would even like to go back to school. Also, I've noticed that, no matter how good I am at something, may it be playing video games or playing guitar, I always get bored, there's nothing keeping me motivated or interested. Now guys, I'm not whining, there's actually a point to this topic. Where are good places to meet girls over summer? What could I do to make this summer more interesting? While everyone else is probably out there doing **** with their friends, I'm lonely in the house this summer.

Rad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out with your friends from school to the beach, or somewhere outside to enjoy the weather. Go to friends pools. Check out parties. Get a job. Stuff like that.

When you aren't doing those. Just chill and play with your guitar or video games. Write some music. Form a band.

Possibilites are endless.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rad
Go out with your friends from school to the beach, or somewhere outside to enjoy the weather. Go to friends pools. Check out parties. Get a job. Stuff like that.

When you aren't doing those. Just chill and play with your guitar or video games. Write some music. Form a band.

Possibilites are endless.
Well, I would go out with my friends to the beach or something, but the problem is, to be perfectly honest, I don't have many friends outside of school.

Writing music seems like a good thing, although like I said I don't know many people outside of school, so I wouldn't know where to find people to form a band with.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i'm like you, i cna't satisfy myself alone, i get bored too easy.
My mosm trying to cap em to "2 nights a week youre allowed out" rule..fcuk that. lol.
to get away form here i signed up for Art courses in California[other side fot he nation for me!] ...maybe see if anything liek thats still open?

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just hang out... beach, downtown, mall, anywhere...
just get down there and get your macking started...k?

sandmandr

Don Juan
Reaction score
you're on the internet, so I'll assume you live in a place where civilization exist.
If that exists, I'm sure people are there. If they are there, I'm sure there are hot chicks as well. And if its summer, I'm sure they're all wearing skimpy clothes.

And if its day, when the sun is out, you can definately find them trying to cool down under the shade. What better person to cool down with then you?

Exactly.

You CHOOSE to bore yourself. You said you're only allowed twice a week to go out AT NIGHT. NOT AT DAY! Pretend its your day job and go out!

My progress with girls has been really bad. my sole purpose after my exams are over is to go out everyday to like a park or something and pick up girls. Simple.