Anniversary gift?

jmp101

Reaction score
My LTR and I have been together for 2 years (1 year FWB, 1 year official gf/bf). 2 year anniversary coming up and I want to get her something. I was thinking of getting her a yin yang pendent (Shes into that kinda stuff). I know not to spend too much on her, but this would only cost me $40.

Is that appropriate? Too beta?

eliza86

Reaction score
it's not about the present...it's the presentation :) the experience, persay...the gift is what tops it off...the cherry on top to the ice cream. I suggest, taking her to a simple, romantic day trip. Take her to the beach or do something new (maybe go sailing?)...end it with dinner and a small little gift. With the gift, I suggest the best picture of you 2 framed with an "aniversary" card. On the card, be as honest and heartfelt as you can be! That picture and card will top of the fun day...she'll cry and love it because women appreciate a well thought out plan with a lot of effort (not necessarily the material stuff) HAVE FUN! and i know she'll love this :) (OH! and you can easily do this under $300) ;)
jeggings
Eliza Annis

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is where it pays to listen when she's talking to you.

I doesn't matter how much it costs, but what's important is that you've put some thought into it. If it's meaningful to her, you can often get away with a less expensive present.

For one of the exes, I remembered her saying that when she was in school, she went to a small island off the coast for a school trip, had a fantastic time but had never managed to go back again.
So on the anniversary, I bought a couple of ferry tickets and we spent the day there.

For weeks, there was nothing I could ask her that was too much trouble!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta said:
This is where it pays to listen when she's talking to you.

I doesn't matter how much it costs, but what's important is that you've put some thought into it. If it's meaningful to her, you can often get away with a less expensive present.

For one of the exes, I remembered her saying that when she was in school, she went to a small island off the coast for a school trip, had a fantastic time but had never managed to go back again.
So on the anniversary, I bought a couple of ferry tickets and we spent the day there.

For weeks, there was nothing I could ask her that was too much trouble!
This. It's thought that counts and if she mentions anything about price, you have a gold digger on your hands.