Ann Arbor, MI

Achielles34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I'm from university of michigan. I almost finished reading "the game" quite the eye opener. Let's get a group started...any DJs in Ann Arbor?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you

I've been without internet. I didn't have your phone number. I'd still like to meet up and pick-up some chicks. That would be cool.

Achielles34

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's quite alright

Crossboss,
That's alright, I'm thinking about sarging different locations, UofM diag, malls, clubs, etc, at least once a week. Cafe and I did one round in the diag a few weeks ago, I'm thinking of doing this more consistently, helping each other out, and really stepping up our games in next 2 months.

Achielles34

Don Juan
Reaction score
this weekend

Let's meet up this Sat around 1pm in the diag if u can make it. I'm going to give cafenoir a call also. Drop me a private message with your phone #.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Holy sh*T!!!!Guys im in Michigan as well,im in Lansing,Michigan but were you guys at anin Ann Arbor i\'ll defintely come with you guys.

Lance Romance

Reaction score
Achielles34 said:
Hi, I'm from university of michigan. I almost finished reading "the game" quite the eye opener. Let's get a group started...any DJs in Ann Arbor?
Hello Achielles, do you remember Juggler from the book he lives in Ann Arbor. He offer bootcamps and they rock. I went to one a month ago and it was the best thing I ever did. His method is based more on personality and conversation than on routines. I found that this fit my style better. You should check him out.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lance Romance said:
Hello Achielles, do you remember Juggler from the book he lives in Ann Arbor. He offer bootcamps and they rock. I went to one a month ago and it was the best thing I ever did. His method is based more on personality and conversation than on routines. I found that this fit my style better. You should check him out.

ya, for $1 600:rolleyes:

Achielles34

Don Juan
Reaction score
Juggler's workshop

I was looking at Juggler's workshop, I really want to do it except the cost is exceptionally high. I've been looking at his e-book for awhile now, how would you compare the workshop to his e-book? Would you say the workshop is worth $1600?

Achielles34

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs Check in!

All Ann Arbor DJs check in! Send me a pm if you're interested in sarging on a weekly basis, daytime, nighttime, anytime and for the upcoming Art Fair. I'll be setting up a yahoo group to facilitate communication. Newbies welcome for now...

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you guys? I'll be attending the University of Michigan this fall semester as an incoming freshman so I'm only 17 years old.

Achielles34

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow u're really young. I'm 23 and I may be your RA if you live in Baits.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Achielles34 said:
wow u're really young. I'm 23 and I may be your RA if you live in Baits.
I'll actually be housing in Couzens. I originally got Bursley Hall, but did a contract reassignment. Some friends of mine are living in Baits next year and they're really cool guys.

adpreston1988

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since everyone in this thread is from Ann Arbor I just have a few questions to ask. First of all, what does everyone here think is the best dance club in Ann Arbor? Necto? And second of all, what is everyone's favorite place to shop for clothes? A & F? Hollilster? PacSun? H & M? Old Navy? Eddie Bauer? American Eagle?

Just curious to know everyone's opinion