Analyze this STUPID simple letter.. sighs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, this subject may sound stupid to you guys but not to me.

ANYWAY,

i used to work with this girl and lost contact after she quit. She is in a relationship to this day with this guy by the way. I didn't want to fvck her or anything. She lives in temecula

3 months later, she invited me to become her friend on myspace.com. That was a shock! Never thought that would happen, to become her friend AT LEAST.

So, i accepted in invitation couple weeks later to become my friend and today, i sent her a simple letter:

Message sent to crystal:
" sup crystal, whats cracking? "

Her response:
" nothing much... did you graduate yet?? i'm finally on summer vacation! hooray!

well have fun in riverside!"

I know im over analyzing this but i want to know whats your take on this?

pmpJake

Reaction score
Looks like a friendly message... Myspace girls tend to be especially e-slutty anyway, so you can't take the flirty tone too seriously; and especially don't try to read anything into it.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's nothign special about that. nothing flirty about that. dude, just purge all thoughts of a romantic relationship with her from your head right now. Seriously, you are right about overanalyzing. It sucks, but start not caring about her (why should you?) and soon you'll stop this overanalyzing business.

Good job!

fredster

Reaction score
sometimes a dog is just a dog

theres plenty of myspace hoes that put out, if thats what u want, go find one..

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means nothing. You are just another name when she feels bored to talk to someone on Instant messaging. That is a step lower from a friend! I rather have nothing because its just a waste of time.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never said it before, but go read the DJ Bible.

You are clearly desperate to the point of seeing things that are not there. Thus, you are what it is called round here an "AFC". Still, I got an extra post out of this, so thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.