An ugly chick blocks a hot chick in college

doomhammer1212

Reaction score
This should be a really easy problem to fix.
I'm taking this class in college, I made small talk with an ugly girl one day and for whatever reason she has taken a big interest in me, now is always sitting next to me right away and talking all the time, hard to ignore her. Meanwhile there is this real cute chick that sits behind me, we've done some flirting back and forth but not much. Problem is as soon as we get to talking the ugly girl comes in and starts telling some lame story and is very awkward. It's hard to know how to respond the best way. I feel like I can't even ask this girl out because I need at least 5 or 10 minutes to lead the conversation in that direction, time I don't have. What do I do?

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Catch her after class... or just tell the ugly girl to hold on for a second because she rudely interrupted.

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolate the chick girl outside class somewhere and talk to her. If the other chick starts stalking you, then you really have to put some sense into her. Problem solved :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or do another thing that I did. Sit with the hot chick in an area where there is no chance for he to sit next to you. That is what I did and the old chick leaves me alone while I talk to the hot one :)

- comic_relief