An Interesting Situation

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Long time viewer, first time poster. Glad to be on board finally :up: just needed a situation to get off my arse and register hahaha.

Anyways...to my problem.

There's this really attractive asian woman (HB8.3) that I know through a high school community service program. I am the Lieutenant Governor (basically i'm the top dog who is in charge of several schools). Usually I take advantage of my title along with all the techniques I learned on this website and get all the women I want.

Not with this girl though...

You see, this person was very receptive and open when we first met. I used some neg hits and then realized she was a strong barrier azn woman, then I went to push and pull. That worked out well. I didn't close since I already have her # (i'm her boss, so by default i have her #).

We flirted a little after my next meeting, but not as much as I wanted (had 13 schools to keep in check). So i thought "ok we need to take this to a date so i have more time to score on her".

I call her up, ask her out for a coffee date. She goes (on the phone) "are you asking me out on a date!?!?!?!" .

I then hear a bunch of girls screaming and giggling in the background.

She then talks back and says "Oh, you seem really nice. i'm sorry but I have a crush on another person."

I go "Oh, so much demand for Samantha. Just not enough of you to go around in the world hahahah. So what's going on between the both of you?"

She then tells me she doesn't know and that he is in Australia on vacation right now.

------------------

I'm pretty sure I didn't let my position intimidate her. My execution seemed flawless, but she drops the "nice" line on me and says she has a crush on someone vacationing on another country?

What should I do? Call her in a month when i find out what's going on in that situation? Email her a joke like...

-----
HB: Sorry, I have a boyfriend

DJ: I'm not intrested in him.
----

or what? I don't have a case of one-itis, but i'm an asian and I haven't had an asian girl in...ever. Where I live there are no asians...so...I want one! hahahahahah. I can't totally avoid her, cuz she works under me. So the LJBF zone is almost impossible to miss unless I want to create some negative tension between us two.

So, knowing that i'm her boss, I know the techniques on the forum, i can't avoid her altogether, and i'm usually a lot better than this, can any guru here give me advice on what to do in this certain situation other than "move on". Cuz...I want an asian!! hahahah.
regards,

Ronald

Last edited:

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Persistance is going to be your friend here. Don't take no for an answer and just keep on trying. She's got a crush on some guy who's gone in Australia? Who gives a damn? If you let something like that stop you, you have no game. Just keep up what you're doing. Personally, I never really got into the neg hits. They never seemed to work for me at all.

Part of the problem could be all the girls that were around when you asked her. She felt like she was on the spot and didn't want to take a risk.