An important philisophical question to everyone on this forum

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Suppose, for a minute, that you have already mastered the art of success with women, and the need for success with women isnt dominating you're life any longer. What would you be focusing you're attention on now.

I'll tell you why I have asked this if and when there are some interesting responses.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Success with women should never be the focal point for any man. Rather, harmony with himself and his environment should take precedence above everything. Clarity of his future and the concreteness of his own resolve should be a man's motivation.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Just because you are successful with women, doesn't mean you have successfully found the right one.

When men say they are "successful with women" I tend to think that means they reel in the easy ones... easier than other guys, lol.

2. Seeing as that is no real achievement, where do your passions lie? Travel? Art? World Peace?

#2 really should always be #1.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my passion is to become an image consultant / motivational speaker and move to a major city like NY or LA after I'm done with college.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
1. Just because you are successful with women, doesn't mean you have successfully found the right one.

When men say they are "successful with women" I tend to think that means they reel in the easy ones... easier than other guys, lol.

2. Seeing as that is no real achievement, where do your passions lie? Travel? Art? World Peace?

This is one of the more insightful post from believe it or not iqqi. I'm not going to bother elaborating on why I think so, but a guy banging one ho after another is a hint.

As for me, I want to bang several 10's then get in a relationship with a virgin 10+ like LMS recommends and make millios of dollars so I can then do whatever the hell I want. J/k :D

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I have become a master of women and have my own personal harem :D I'd focus on my education then career, become rich and then travel the world. Seeing the sights and tasting the flavors.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether I have a need for success with women or not, that is irrelevant. My success or failure with them is irrelevant. what do I focus on? Making lots of money.:rolleyes:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
remotecontrol said:
Where the hell do you find a virgin 10+ haha? Thats funny on so many levels. You sound like the guy from spinal tap who puts his amp up to number 11 because its one louder than 10 haha.
hey I have an idea, you can just become a muslim and commit suicide and then you get as many 10+ virgins as you like.
Using words like "insightful" and "elaborating" almost made you sound like a smart guy. Behold my smartness dumbass.
Man what a sour jackass. Is that how most british people are? I was obviously half jestering. The smile emoticon and the "j/k" should've been a clue and you question my intelligence?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Is that how most british people are?
Yes mate, lol.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to charm female judges and jurors everywhere into thinking that my clients must surely not be guilty, since they have such a nice young man for an attorney.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Success with women is nothing until you actually find your other half. When you become successful with women you will one day get tired of going through girlfriend after girlfriend. Instead you will look for that one woman that completes you and makes your life worth living.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Yes mate, lol.
Lol the reason why I mentioned that was because Tuesday I was out at the bar and there were a bunch of british people there, and they, especially the women, were quite loud, brash and crude. Now don't get me wrong, I like british people, and some of them are pretty cool, just like americans come in different types. But these people stood out. As much as I hate the term, it reminded me of white trash :) .

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
iqqi said:

hmmmmm

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would focus on looking like David Beckham so then I could reject the HB 8s and sleep with the HB 10s. LOL

Reaction score
If you would only reject that which is unworthy of your time and effort, you will be successful!!!

mongolboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
MY PURPSOSE IS 2 FEEL FUCING GOOD, THAS ALL I CARE ABOUT! I dont care it its fucin some hoes, or traveling around the world doing extreme adventerous stuff or just fucin having the finer things in life and being RICH! THAT IS ALL I FUCING WANT WHO DOESNT WANT THAT ? CANT BE MORE SIMPLER THAN THAT BE WE MAKE **** SO COMPLICATED US HUMANS.... IS prolly because we overthink but nways i try to see the future as today :)