An extended one night stand

basbhat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions about a girl I had a "one night stand" with this past weekend.

I met this girl through my friends girlfriend(her roommate)and we had a really good time together and ended up at my place at the end of the night. We had sex that night and the next morning and she was very affectionate(constant kisses, eye gazing, and she even said "make love to me"). On top of that she told her roommate that it was the best sex she ever had.

Before she left, she said she wanted me to call her, so we exchanged numbers. I waited a few days to call her and called after about 3 days b/c my friend said she had been asking him and her roommate to tell me to call her.

I called her and were getting together again this weekend(for more of the same I'm sure).

I thought it would just be a ons. I really like her a lot actually and I'm glad were getting together again.

I guess I just want to ask what you guys think. Does she really like me and have high interest. When someone wants to continue a one night stand, what do you think it means? Is she interested in a sexual relationship? More? What is she thinking about me on this one? Any opinions would be great. Thanks

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
What an overactive imagination you have, my little firend. We can all tell this story is fiction. Find a hobby and stop wasting our time.

basbhat

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not fiction buddy. It happened, and I'm not lying. But I do have an overactive imagination....it's what brought me to this site. Thanks tamale for your insight.

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
No problem, keep trying to be a DJ. Learning how to write above the 4rth grade level should be your first step.

basbhat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it should be my "4rth" step? You think? Who cares, I'm not in English class.

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about tamale there buddy.

I would wager a fairly large amount that this girl is at least twice as worried about how you perceive her as you are about how she feels about you.

Obviously, the physical attraction is there if you guys got down and dirty the first night you met and she claimed it was the best she's ever had. The fact that (I assume) you returned her affection the morning after likely raised her emotional interest to the point where it nearly matches her physical interest. By waiting a few days to call while she clamored incessantly about you to your friend and his girlfriend you made her even more damp for you, as anticipation works like nothing else to raise a girl's interest level.

See her this weekend, give her more of the same in bed, then decide for yourself what you want from this chick, because it sounds to me like you have her eating from the palm of your hand and can basically have any type of relationship with her you choose.

basbhat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Flex for a real response.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last LTR started from a ONS, lasted for a year. Could work out.

Osc.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it what it all means, be a man and for now just enjoy the luvin :)

f.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop over-analyzing, stop future-fantasizing. You both like each other, you're both nervous, now take your time to get to know each other.

My last LTR started from an ONS. If anything, I wish now that I'd held back on the sex a little at the start. We ended up f*cking every time we met, which was great on one level, but it turned out to be all we knew how to do with each other.. Sex is no replacement for trust and intimacy.

Cooling off a little now, rather than setting up a pattern of f*cking like rabbits every time you meet, might suit you better if you want to make this into an LTR. It gives things that unpredictability that women love, and it shows self-repect and self-control too. Just don't over do it or she'll think you've gone off her.

bp1974

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she seems relationship material, you have to let her know that you don't think of her as a slut because she spread 'em like butter sitting out in the sun...The subtlety in how you get this across is also important. A good point was made that she is far more worried about your perception of her (i.e. FB, slut)

If not, them just get down with her and go with the flow....

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah..Do not read into the situation. Just do what you want to do.
You see, I am in the same situation as yourself, my current Fvck buddy, was a one night stand a couple of weeks ago and I met up with her for a day, a couple of days ago. I carried on where I left off, went for a few drinks then back to hers. We Fvcked that night then in the morning, chilled for the afternoon then I drove home. She obviously likes you so its up to you to steer it in what direction you would like, LTR or STR. For me, I do not want commitment, so I am trying to keep it from becoming a habit and her thinnking that we are in a form of LTR.

Though, I must say she would probably be the best LTR material out of my options at the moment. I am just taking it easy, where as before i would probably of been declaring my love and phoning every night. Glad, those days are long gone.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luvin

Sounds like the sex was great. Why wouldn't you want some more of that luvin. When I have a ONS, if I consider the chick relationship material, I compliment her alot and talk about how much I admire her strength and courage for going after what she wants. I talk about how much I hate women who play games. I say there is no sense denying oneself if you have a puddle in your panties. I tell her women that go after what they want with no apologies are the sexiest thing in the world. I say this frequently as a reward for the behavior which I enjoy. Now if you don't care about the chick and all you want is the sex then why do you care? Get what you want for as long as it lasts. then let it go and move on.