Amazing

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading an ebook call 'Swinggcat - Real World Seduction' which i downloaded of emule. I found out about it on one of the recent articles under 'what's new' on the homepage if this site. I was chatting with a girl online. We usually have a conversation without problem, but tonight it was like her interest level in talking to me was at 1-3. She would give short answers and be all busy with something else. I was struggling to keep the conversation going. I didn't really care about the lack of success though, because i'm more of a friend than anything else, but i thought to myself " I downloaded this ebook that i haven't touched yet so i might as well check it out now." As i read i thought i might just give it a test drive now. The tactic it most talked about was PRIZING. I tried it out and the result was instant. I had her going crazy over me. I was suprised. I never had such instant success before when it comes to girl in relation to the whole ebooks and DJing stuff. Anyway. Just something i wanted to share will ya'll. Peace!!!

Juan ( That's my real name by the way)

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with your terminology.

do you mean qualifying a girl so you act like you're a prize that she has to earn?

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, how does instant messaging false pauses (which girls do a lot) generate interest or makes you a prize? If someone doesn't speak to me then cool, I'm already doing something else. IM for some is a message relay while for others it's a communication device, others both.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes thats quite old to be honest.

Showing her that you are the price that she is gonna have to earn regardless of the situation, making her interest level raise, not neccsarly in wanting to get with you, but in wanting to get to know more about you or whatever it is.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by WeakMenNeverRise
This dude is trying to sell something yall. Don't let em fool you.
is that why he said you could download it from emule

i dont get it

Da_Shogun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to sell anything. That's why i said i downloaded it and i even said what program i used. I know how instant messeging is. I'm not talking about her interest level in me i said her intrest level in talking to me. I just thought that all my posts are about my failours with girls and whatever and asking for help so i'm just sharing my successes with ya'll for a change. No other intentions. Just Sharing an expirience.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you done this girl? are you just a "friend"?

Does she talk to you about her boyfriend problems and you listen because you think you are going to get some *****?

I really hope not. If so you need some help. You should read the articles on this site about "the nice guy"