am i ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
I didn't look at the picture.

Yes. If you think you are, you will be. Don't worry about looks, and instead develop a game so strong that girls won't care what you look like, only how you pleasure them soooooo good. No sense in complaining about something you can't really change.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
. . .You are relativly good looking. . . Dude, your self-esteem is below the pits. Read the uplifting material in the dj bible and that new redone dj bible going around.

julym

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look pretty cool, I would actually say. I thought it was a real ugly guy asking this question. But no, you're not ugly at all.

However, you may have low self-esteem issues (in asking this question in this particular way, when you could have asked--"how do I look to you?")

DJwanna

Reaction score
i used to be real confident ok with the chicks then some girls just totally went off on me and now i feel like **** :(

julym

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hang in there and hold your head high. I'm trying to do the same because I'm sinking low as no woman seems to show interest in me.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJwanna said:
i used to be real confident ok with the chicks then some girls just totally went off on me and now i feel like **** :(

I definatly been there, and i bet many members have been too. I'd love to hear your story bro.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont base ur game on ur looks. it IS important but theres not much u can do about it except to take care of ur skin and get a good haircut...work wit wut u got man

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I think you know yourself that you look good but want a confidence booster. Fine, you ARE good looking! :up:
However, as you probably know, that means nothing if your self esteem is low and you reek of desperation.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest...

No, you're fine.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not ugly... But to be honest, I wouldn't say you're incredibly good looking. But you'll do fine with chicks... I don't think you'll scare them away hehe

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJwanna said:

You look like my younger brother.
He is going out with a tall slim sexy blonde haired girl.
For over 2 years now, she is hot.

had 2 three-somes and a long line of girls after him.

But saying that he his one ****y confident mother!

Women love green/blue eyes, i should know i have them too.

Make sure you look into girls eyes, this is one of your finer features and a killer arsenal if i dont mind saying so.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
You are a good looking guys, but you have very fresh-faced boyish looks. Some women will go for that and others won't. It's the same for everyone, you just have to find the women who find your look attractive.

The only real problem I see is that you do not portray much of a masculine presence, but confidence is more than half of the solution to that.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're very good looking. Get over that insecurity - It's bollocks.

DJwanna

Reaction score
The Truth said:
You are a good looking guys, but you have very fresh-faced boyish looks. Some women will go for that and others won't. It's the same for everyone, you just have to find the women who find your look attractive.

The only real problem I see is that you do not portray much of a masculine presence, but confidence is more than half of the solution to that.
and whats the other half to it?

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you're not. Once your skin clears up and your face starts to mature you'll have to start beating chicks away with a stick. The only suggestions I can give to you are: brush your teeth to get them sparkling, and possible use more gel/wax in your hair.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not ugly. No model either though. I wouldntworry about it. We all cant be as good looking as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.