Am I the only one who thinks this tip is bad

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the tip was misunderstood...

He said to be open in order to allow the girl to let down her guard in order to relate... rather then just piss your pants...

Relation is one of the strongest needs humans have... when you feel you relate to someone you hold them closer to your heart...

Of course this tip will lead to the friend zone if you don't understand how to DJ... and Djing won't do jack if you don't learn and get experience.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a horrible tip.

I don't think you should be telling anyone negative feelings.

"Oh, I'm so tired" in the middle of a party would be the wussiest thing to say, and that's exactly what I see AFCs doing.

When I used to be a total AFC I wouldn't know what to say to a girl so I would just be like "I want to go home, I'm really tired." [heh heh, now that said in the right way could get you laid]

It's counter-productive...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip if you have your sh!t together..
And only give positive, non-pvssy feelings.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the idea there is right, creating an opertunity for the girl to try and understand why you are, in that case nervouse, it will put her guard down, but i think its just that the example was wrong, no you should not say nervous, but you could say a positive thing, your really excited! i think this tip could work a treat, maybe ill try it next week, im starting a new school, a chance ot start from scratch, see what my 'dj skills' can do for me, as i have not used them in practice as much as i should have already.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The tip is not very good in my opinion.

If you wanna go that way, why not open with:

"I'm a little exited, starting a new job tomorrow. I wonder what cool new things I can expect.. You ever felt like that?"

[edit]Sorry checkmate, didn't realize you posted nearly the same thing[/edit]

Reaction score
This tip is kinda like the little note on the computer screen that says "for expert users only". Cuz you can really screw this one up, but there can also be a good way to do it. You don't want to act neverous and be pissing on yourself or anything like that, lol. But if you just tell a girl you're nervous (like I heard one person say already) That lowers a girl's risk and ups yours, which for those of you not taking score is good for you. It's also the start of a medium risk disclosure. Like I said, unless you piss on yourself and shake and sweat when you're nervous, it should go over fine. Does that make sense?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep practice makes perfect so if you get practice you will know what to do next time, thats why we get so many practice exams in school! you need real life practice to reach perfection, or in fact to be good at it, and with out, well you are not a DJ because its all about getting out and doing it, reading on the forum is good but untill you get a lot of real practice which i must admit i have not had a huge amount, well then you can not perfect your game, you will find the more practice you get there better you get at imprivising and comming up with your own things rather then reading off an imaignary script.