Am I the only one who likes sex on top the sheets?

Reaction score
Seriously, 4 of my ex-girlfriends didn't like to have sex on top of the sheets.

On our first nights we had sex, I'd come out of the shower, and they were hiding away under the sheets.

I would always say something like "Why are you hiding away under there?" or "You're beautiful/sexy. I want to see ALL of you."

But one girl blurted out "Ew, you like it ABOVE the sheets? That's so weird!"

What gives?

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes it's fun to turn the lights off and go under the sheets. :)

But they end up coming off anyways; who actually has sex under the sheets? That's just where you start, at most.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait people (other than prudes) actually do this? I thought it was just like that on tv because they can't show nudity.

Anyway I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've had sex in complete darkness or under the covers.

Personally I like seeing the nude hot chick I'm ****ing so the lights stay on, and I found the few times we tried under the sheets things would just get annoying and tangled up in them.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I've done it under the sheets like, twice because it was ****ing freezing. Body image problems or something? Too much TV? Who knows?

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when I am with a girl I want one who looks respectful naked. one that you can look at and be like this is nice. I want to see what I am doing and see her body. I hate going underneath the sheets. anyway if you want to know if you got a respectful looking g/f naked, the best test for this is if you wouldnt mind your boys seeing her naked.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, the last three times I've banged a chick, we weren't even in/on a bed. 1. Loveseat
2. Dryer
3. Sofa/ Floor

But yeah, the time under the sheets/ blankets is when its COLD! Then they come off in a minute anyway. How else is she gonna breathe when she's down there s*cking it?

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no preference, really. Wherever the moment hits is how I like sex.