Am I screwed?

mrblue

Reaction score
Background: I met this girl at a friend's party 2 weeks ago. I am in my mid 20s and she just graduated college and moved to New York. She gave me her number and we went on 3 dates (just got done with the third). On the first date she was still getting over a cold so there was nearly zero keno. On the second date I totally got the idea that this girl was playing hard to get as she a) came back to my apt but did not want to kiss me b) sat on my bed and did not want to kiss me. Anyways, onto date 3, which I just got done with. We hold hands quite a bit and we hug, but when I move in for the kiss she pulls away. At the end of the date, we wait for the train together and she tells me that she just moved to the city and wants to establish a network of friends before she has a bf and that she would like to be friends first... what the heck does that mean? Am I just in the friend zone and that I have no shot? What does lets just be friends first mean? What should I do?

Reaction score
She, a stranger to you and a stranger to the town, went to your apt. on a second or third date means she is not a virgin and is bold!!

She is keeping her options opened - meaning that you are not her first priority!!Do not call her unless she calls you!!!

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-
Looks like you're just one of the early nodes in her new "network."

And she's not gonna f*ck you, either because she's not attracted or your game was off.

You are screwed.
-
-
-

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
are we going by the three strike rule here or not?.....you go out with a girl three times and if she doesn't put out you move on. cause once she strikes out, shes not going too. she probably over at some dudes house on her back right now, ill lay money on it. you're her free entertainment.

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give up. You're fighting an uphill battle.