Am I really that dumb?

gregory

Don Juan
Reaction score
there are 2 girls in my class that are EXTREMELY hot. 2 of the hottest girls in the school at that.

I'm pretty social proofed, and have a lot of friends in that class and etc and acted really cool and dj. I didnt talk to those girls THAT much, hardly ever go into deep conversation, but i was pretty sure they were into me...

Things that i missed:

I smiled at her, and she immediately came up to me and sat beside me, but i didnt talk to her (someone pulled her away (****block))

I winked at this girl, and she just keeps STARRING at me... like a dog... (DDB) and i completely missed this LOL. we starred at each other for like 15 seconds, and then i backed down... then i winked at the other girl and she DID THE EXACT SAME THING LOL!

i looked away from her too... really sucks.

This girl's by her locker and im checking her out. All of a sudden she starts to just STARE at me for no reason... bell rings and i walk away...

I went online to ask this girl why so many people were starring at me, ends up, this is an IOI.

What do you think of this, and on a scale of 1-10 how pathetic was i?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
You're HOT.

I'd give you a 8/10.
lol probably since he has the two hottest girls in school staring at him. This is why we should replace the 'dumb' in the thread title with STUPID!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/10 dont get stared at that much. Im a 9.1-4 depending on the day... and I get checked out by 8's and below nonstop. 9's RARELY "check me out" untill I begin talking with them, or untill they hear me sarging someone else.

Youre prolly REALLY good looking... with a mix of popular these girls WANT YOU. So go get their ****ing #s and then have sex with them... understand?

gregory

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm social proofed quite a bit... that's probably why...

I met one of the hottest teachers in a bank (but i was with my dad ******) and i spoke with her a little, and she probably saw how i was chatting with people in the bank (ran into some people i knew) and she did give me some ioi's (but i was with family :mad:)

so today i saw her at an assembly, and i was walking and she was sitting down, and she just kept starring at me, and i just starred back at her, but didnt want to make a move in front of everyone or else she'd have a MAJOR *****shield on...

heh, i dont know what i would give myself in looks- im not a model or anything. but i do constantly try to improve myself, and a lot of people call me a metrosexual for some reason... wonder if that has anyhting to do with it...

Oh well, hopefully i can get other hot girls to do the same to me :p

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
A TEACHER?!

What is ioi?

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaine
A TEACHER?!

What is ioi?
Yeah. I have no idea what's going on in this thread cause I have no idea what IOI means.