Am I really getting disrespcted right now?

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I made plans with this girl for Valentine's Day and I haven't heard sh1t from her yet after she said she'd confirm (she did the last date two days before it).What should I do? I got other options.

Firestar786

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuvck her bro don't get pissed about it

Make plans with new girl don't reply to old girl till after v day and claim your phone broke .

Her loss .

No need for you to lose out with her ****ty games !

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you really just use the word disrespect? A woman wants you to act like a man that makes her feel like a woman and not a sissy pants that makes her feel like she's your mom. Respect does not apply to them! Get that through your head bro.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't confirm. Just show up. If she doesn't contact you before or show up, then fvck her and NEXT. Or, hang out with one of your other options and forget her.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
I just don't understand what she didn't feel after we made out pretty heavy on our last date.

lover4721

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going through the same ****. For me, the snow is in the way, and she is 'scared' because it might go further and I might say 'goodbye' and it is overwhelming for her.

But, I mean, my girl is flakey as hell. She doesn't even know if she wants to join a sorority or not. She changed her mind 6 times! I counted. Not good!

I'm not sure whether I want to find someone else, or see if I can keep resisting or pursuing to see where 'our relationship' stands.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
lover4721 said:
I'm going through the same ****. For me, the snow is in the way, and she is 'scared' because it might go further and I might say 'goodbye' and it is overwhelming for her.

But, I mean, my girl is flakey as hell. She doesn't even know if she wants to join a sorority or not. She changed her mind 6 times! I counted. Not good!

I'm not sure whether I want to find someone else, or see if I can keep resisting or pursuing to see where 'our relationship' stands.
snow is in the way for me too fvcking gay a$$ weather

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
She might actually be blowing me off because when she couldn't make it last week and offered Friday or Saturday I just said something and talk to you later without arranging a date on the spot. I then asked her out a week later for tomorrow. She might have saw through it and beat me at my game.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giantsfan88 said:
She might actually be blowing me off because when she couldn't make it last week and offered Friday or Saturday I just said something and talk to you later without arranging a date on the spot. I then asked her out a week later for tomorrow. She might have saw through it and beat me at my game.
Beat you at your game? She's just not interested.
Why would you arrange a date with a flake for Valentine's date anyway.

Move on.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO said:

Move on.
I thought her excuse was legit. For all I know, she could just be showing up.

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
MillionBillionaire said:
What color is the sky in your world? Polka dots?
(This is Giantsfan88) I'm talking about the time she "flaked" when she was supposed to come over when there was snow and black ice on the roads. The news was saying "stay off the roads" and her car is probably her mom's too. She's a freshman in college. But if she doesn't show up at 5:30 today/flakes, you're right.

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO said:

Move on.
(Giantsfan88) Arranging the date on V Day was a dumb move because it lowered her interest level and respect for me further. It hurt, didn't help.