Am I pretty much screwed?

XTORTION

Reaction score
There happened to be some girl I liked and I was going to talk to her. But my friend happened to take it upon himself and he went over to her and told her, he didn't tell her who it was, but he said someone liked her. Now there is no doubt in my mind she knows it's me because I am with him all the time and i'm the only one that talks to him. So once I found out, I noticed she was staring at me from the other end of the room. She know walks by me looking away or something of that sort, it's over isn't it?

Keep in mind though, she is a quiet/nice/shy girl and she would look at me a few times, maybe even catch me looking at her a few times.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen tons of posts like these where I can think of a perfectly good way to fix the problem, except the person is too inexperienced to make everything work.

so, instead of wasting your time and confusing you, let me make it simple for you and give you two options.

1) forget about her
2) just pretend like it never happened and make your move (dont wait too long or she might think she has a stalker)

anything else will make you too confused and there are too many other things you need to pick up first. so make your pick, and try not to be too scared about talking to her :).

CrzyBadBoyDJ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and kick your friends ass, or at least *****-slap him. What he did was unacceptable. 3rd grade type ****. NEVER have your friends interfere with your prospects!

XTORTION

Reaction score
Yeah I understand, but I figured I'd get a second opinion just to make sure, I am going to talk to her, but I just wanted to know is it really worth it? Because I think my friend may have screwed everything up if I had a chance.