Am I in the friendzone?

LightsPlease

Reaction score
Exchanged texts with this girl. Told her I had to go take a test. She responded with, "Good luck, my friend!"

The bold part is what I'm questioning.

LMK what you guys think. Thanks.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait. I'm sorry. This is a joke, right?

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we all start in the friendzone to be honest. the test is whether you jave the balls to get out of it by kissing her.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, if you aren't now, you will be soon unless you stop caring about these insignificant little things.

We can't know if she takes you for a friend or not, because it's not about some stupid little text she sends you, it's about how she acts towards you.

If a girl calls you honey or babe, it doesn't mean you're more than a friend. You could be, but the only way to really judge that are her actions towards you.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried to Fvck her? Try to Fvck her and then, if she shuts you down, you're probably in the friendzone. But until you try, stay off the texts and phone unless its to set up a date/ to fvck.

JMoneyINC.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaha, dude chill out. When you start questioning everything a chick says, then you pretty much already lost. Through her actions, not her words are the best ways to find out if your in the "friendzone" or not.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JMoneyINC. said:
Hahahahaha, dude chill out. When you start questioning everything a chick says, then you pretty much already lost.
Based on my experience, I agree 100%.

Pretty much every girl I've actually gotten anywhere with I didn't spend time analyzing every word they said to determine if they were interested or not. I either didn't care (which only made me more attractive) or I already thought she was into it and I didn't need validation.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JMoneyINC. said:
When you start questioning everything a chick says, then you pretty much already lost.
Thats true.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about her words, watch her actions if you want to know her true intentions!

Would you be stressing if you were getting head from her and she called you "friend?" Of course not.

I've had several girls call me friend in the past and guess what? Ended up taking care of business with several of them, so don't stres over the minor details.

However a better questions to ask you would be, how do you interact with this girl? Do you flirt with her? Do you touch her, tease her?? Also how long have you known her?

PIMP