Always want Girls around, Can never be alone.

Venom01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,

I have no problem picking up girls or meeting them, but my problem stems from not ever wanting to be alone. I always need a girl around and I'm not sure what my problem is. I guess i'm scared of being alone or something. But i want to be comfortable being alone and have a sense of independence.

I have friends, physically active and attractive.

Anyone know what i can do or search to help my situation?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best thing to do would be to stop dating for a while. Take a few months off and avoid dating or any kind of intimacy. You need to find out what makes you tic, on your own and find happiness alone. Once you figure that out, you'll be fine with women or without 'em.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start investing in yourself - get your house/apartment clean, complete those projects you've been putting off. Learn something new - wine, a new language, whatever. Find something that really interests you - besides the latest Xbox game and set some time each day or every other day to do it.

You need to become more than you are and see how valuable YOU are.

Also -

Spin plates - I suffered from always wanting someone around as well and I've found that spinning plates helps.

Once I have more than 1 girl in the mix I know I have other options and don't "need" the 1 girl around all the time.

Just a couple of thoughts.