Always remember this guys...

AlmostThere!

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of sight does not (always) mean out of mind when dealing with females. I had the bad habit of always "checking in" with a female. I would think if she didn't hear from me, interest would be lost due to other guys in her life. But if you made a good impression on her, she will contact you. This is only true for females that you met under suitable circumstances.

Bobby Rio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.... I always give the advice.. it is easier to recover from being to cold then to hot..

meaning if you show too much interest it is hard to get her interest back once you've blown it.

But if you show too little interest (and she liked you) it is very easy to rekindle...

In fact the more she liked you... the more she builds you up in her mind while you're away.

Remy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha yeah this seems like a huge DUH for me, but perhaps it isnt as obvious for people who are new here. Gr8 post

BobMo'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T said:
Explain yourself?
A good way to keep a woman interested in you (i.e., she "misses you" or thinks about you), is to not be around all the time. Or calling her too often, or generally being overexposed. It's one of the skills you have to develop.

Captain_Hampton

Reaction score
This is painfully simple and remember the old advice of flirting with other women and even dating other women, or simply just having a cool exciting life that keeps you busy.