Always be seen with people and always talk to diffrent types of people.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On your way to becoming a great sudcer/dj etc. You should always be seen with people, talk to everyone. If you see a girl who is shy sitting all by herself pull up a chair and talk to her. The more people see you talking with people the more you seem cool to be around. The more you get use to being around diffrent types of people the more knowledgable and witty you'll become. Women will wonder why everybody hangs around you and what draws them in. It will create an air of mystery to women you'll want to pursue.

Talk to people who normally are introverted you will seem like a savior to them because they are too shy to strike up a convo with anybody.

Talk to fat girls and ugly girls they most likely have low selfesteem.

Talk to nerds and outcast nobody talks to them because of their appreance. They are sometimes cool to talk to.

Talk to well known people becasue that will get you "in".

So in closing talk to everybody it will make you seem cool to conect with people who normally you wouldn't bother to talk to. I bet you can find at least one thing in common with those types of people I named.

------------------
-Roman W

BrWnSugaMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post - but don't give away too much about yourself...you will lose that mysterious edge of people wondering about you.

You should be actively asking most of the questions and actively listening. Don't give away to much about yourself.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrWnSugaMan:
Nice post - but don't give away too much about yourself...you will lose that mysterious edge of people wondering about you.

You should be actively asking most of the questions and actively listening. Don't give away to much about yourself.
I agree but don't spend too much time talking to the wrong crowd because some people may say that your with that group. But if you mingle your gold.

------------------
-Roman W
Eveygirl wants to be with him, Every guy wants to be like him.