ALWAYS ask 2.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned this trick from a buddy in school a couple of years back.
Always ask 2 or more girls out on the SAME date.
Today I used this trick to the FULLEST effect. I asked 2 girls to go paintballing earlier during the week and both accepted. Then I decided to take the hotter one on the date but still keep the other girl on the back burner.

1 ) You get to flake on one of them , which in this generation it's almost impossible for a woman to get flaked on due to the amount of orbiters and betas.

2) You regain your natural manhood of being able to CHOOSE.

Anyways , 3 hours before the time we scheduled. ..one of them sent me a flake text about how her mother needed something to be finished around the scheduled time and she will let me know if she finishes on time , I simply said " it's okay life happens".
I then gave the other girl a call and told her i was a le to finish my work on time and she should get ready. Had a fun date , took some pictures and posted them on my Facebook.

Now the girl that flaked , called me twice and sent me 2 messages , saying she is sorry and we should try again next week.
Lool I will sleep on the text and msg her tomorrow " I will consider it when my schedule frees up "

Paulboyrom

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's amazing how much women show interest after they see that there's competition lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty great. It's about time we got some new info going on here. Repped :up:

Edit: Is there something like this in the DJ Bible? I haven't read the entire thing (honestly, I don't think anyone has) and would like to know. If not, we should put something like this in there. srsly

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The social media part is a great example of how it should be used.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitters said:
Had a fun date , took some pictures and posted them on my Facebook.

Now the girl that flaked , called me twice and sent me 2 messages , saying she is sorry and we should try again next week.
Gawter :up:

Fitters said:
Lool I will sleep on the text and msg her tomorrow " I will consider it when my schedule frees up"
Meh, the "I will consder it" is a tad too arrogant IMO. Would use something not quite as ****y, like just "I'll let you know when my shcedule frees up"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do this personally. Just because some girls will flake on you, that doesn't mean two wrongs make a right. Setting yourself up to intentionally flake on someone is just injecting more bad behavior into the dating world, and maybe feeding your own ego. It's only spreading more bad karma. Seriously, what a lousy policy.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this day and age, you almost have to do this. If you really want to have a good night out, you shouldn't feel bad about asking 2 because no woman will ever feel bad about flaking on you.

Agreed that is increases your desirability to women. Women love men who have options.

Repped.